Nenavath Shiva Nayak
District President of Lambadi Vidyarthi Sena, Chimanguntapally, Wanaparthy, Telangana.
Nenavath Shiva Nayak is the District President of Lambadi Vidyarthi Sena at Wanaparthy District of the State Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:-
Shiva Nayak was born in Chimanguntapally Village of Wanaparthy Mandal on 18th January 1999 to the couple Nenavath Bhadru Nayak and Shanthamma.
In the year 2014, He obtained his early education from ZP Boys High School located at Wanaparthy.
Shiva completed his Undergraduate from CV Raman Junior College situated at Wanaparthy in 2016.
He attained his graduation with Degree in 2019 from Palamuru University placed at Mahbubnagar.
At Present, Shiva is acquiring his( Legum Baccalaureus) LLB degree a three-year duration course.
EARLY CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:-
Shiva joined the Lambadi Vidyarthi Sena in the Wanaparthy District in the year 2019 after acquiring his graduation certificate.
The community literally handed over the honorary position of District President for Wanaparthy District to him as soon as he stepped into it.
From the day of inception to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- A siege was carried out near Pragati Bhavan to hand over the title deeds of the tribal lands to the beneficiaries.
- He condemned the ongoing illegal attacks on tribal and demanded the government to take appropriate action immediately against such illegal attacks.
- Shiva criticised the government for tampering with the lives of Dalits by handing over Rs 5,000 to the family of a Dalit student from Vanaparthi district who committed suicide, despite the fact that many students in Telangana, who had brought in crores due to the impending release of fee reimbursement, were liable for the death.
- Shiva lamented that the Telangana state chief minister had raised many promises to tribal people during the elections, but none had been fulfilled, and he had been illegally arrested in the middle of the night while fighting for their rights.
Services rendered during the Pandemic Covid-19
- Shiva moved forward along with Dansari Anasuya(Seethakka) to assist people in distress during the corona and to provide additional aid to those affected by the lockdown.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Shiva stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- When people died with Corona and family members and villagers feared that no one would come forward due to the virus, Lambadi Vidyarthi Sena Vanaparthi district president Shiva Nayak handed over a petition to YSRTP party founder YS Sharmila to support the families of the deceased.
Leader is about being service to others, not being served by others.
To give real service to the people, we must create something which cannot be measured with money, and
that service comes from Sincerity and Integrity…
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
కరోనాతో మరణించిన వారి కుటుంబాలను ఆదుకోవాలని లంబాడి విద్యార్ధి సేన వనపర్తి జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు శివ నాయక్ గారు వైయస్ఆర్టిపి పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకురాలు వైయస్ షర్మిలాకు వినతి పత్రం అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్య మంత్రి ఎన్నికల సమయంలో గిరిజన ప్రజలకు ఎన్నో హామీలను ఇచ్చారని కానీ నేటివరకు ఎలాంటి హామీలను నెరవేర్చలేదని, హక్కుల సాధన కోసం పోరాటం చేస్తుంటే అర్ధరాత్రి సమయంలో అక్రమంగా అరెస్ట్ చేశారని శివ ఆందోళపడడం జరిగింది.