Nemalikanti Hanumantha Rao
Ex Co-Option Member, Ex-Councillor, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Nemalikanti Hanumantha Rao is the Ex Co-Option Member and Ex-Councillor from TDP. He was born on 09-08-1971 to Madhusudhan Rao & Jagadamba at Bapatla.
In 1986, Hanumantha Finished his schooling from A.V.V High School at Bapatla and Intermediate from Arts and Science college.
He attained a Graduation from Arts and Science Degree College in the year 1992.
Hanumantha started his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the year 2000 and He contested as Councillor with the support of TDP and appointed as the Councillor from 2000-2005.
In 2014, He again contested for the same position of 26th ward and defeated with the minor votes. From 2014-2019, Hanumantha is in the designation of Co-Option Member and discharged his responsibilities.
He served as the Constitution Coordinator of A.P Brahmana Welfare Corporation in the year 2017.
In 2018, He worked as the District level Organizer of Brahmana Welfare Corporation and served up to 2019.
Hanumanth established “Sri Maruthi Rama Bala Baktha Samajam” in the year 1983 and since serving as the Founder&President of this Sangam.
In the year 2016, He appointed as the Founder&President of “Bavapuri Bhakta Brundham” and continuing his serving.
Events of Sri Maruthi Rama Bala Baktha Samajam:
- Grandly celebrating the anniversaries of Anjaneya Swami.
- On the occasion of every Hanuman Jayanthi, the temple is decorated with diyas and make celebrations.
- He Financially helps for Temple Development like Renovation, Dharma Satrams, water taps.
- Constructed a kitchen hall in the Village temple for the purpose to organize Annadanam programs to the devotees and the poor and hunger people..
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- He sanctioned Brahmana Loans and also fought on the issues of Brahmana pensions.
- Nearly 1500 Brahmin families and another 500 families were provided with food and essential items for 2 months during the lockdown period.
- Community halls were Constructed for the welfare of Brahmanas.
- Performing free Satyanarayana Vratas to the public and Performing sacrifices and Homas for the welfare of devotees.
- Assigning cultural programs in the temple, by these, they are showing the importance of our Indian culture.
- Distributed Sweets, dresses, and meals for the Dum and Deaf School.
- He distributed vegetables, fruits, and meals to the unhealthy students and needy people in the village.
- Contributed bags, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Supports the poor people in the village and also merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Hanumantha.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage
- systems, and Solving water Problems, and also Provided Drinking water.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many devotional programs were set up in schools and colleges and also took part in the development of schools.
- As a part of environmental protection, Hanumantha has taken an active role in Tree Plantation Program and casts the plants.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
వృద్ధాప్య ఫించనుల పంపిణీ
బాపట్ల పట్టణంలో 1వ.వార్డు బేతనీకాలనీ లో వృద్ధాప్య ఫించనుల పంపిణీని పర్యవేక్షిస్తున్న అప్పటి మునిసిపల్ కమీషనర్ రమేష్ బాబు, తోట నారాయణరావు&మునిసిపల్ కో-ఆప్షన్ సభ్యులు నెమలికంటి హనుమంతరావు.
పంచాంగ క్యాలెండర్ ఆవిష్కరణ
గౌ.ఉపసభాపతి శ్రీ కోన రఘుపతి గారి చేతుల మీదుగా శ్రీ మారుతీరామ బాలభక్తసమాజం మరియు భావపురి భక్తబృందం వారిచే ముద్రించబడిన
శ్రీ ప్లవనామ సం.తెలుగు మాసముల పంచాంగ క్యాలెండర్ తూర్పు సత్రం వద్ద జరిగిన ఉగాది వేడుకలలో ఆవిష్కరింపబడినది.కార్యక్రమం లో శ్రీ మారుతీరామ బాలభక్తసమాజం,భావపురి భక్తబృందం అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు బాపట్ల మాజీ మునిసిపల్ కౌన్సిలర్, కోఆప్షన్ సభ్యుడు నెమలికంటి హనుమంతరావు పాల్గొన్నారు.