District President, Khammam District, Telangana, TRS,
Neerudu Venkat(Kanna) is an Indian Politician of TRS and District President of Khammam District, in the Indian state of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 10th April 1985, Neerudu Venkat(Kanna) was born to the Couple of Mr: Neerudu Bixam and Mrs: Neerudu Gyasamma in the village of Peddanemilla in Suryapet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Venkat(Kanna) acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Peddanemilla in the year 2000 and completed his Intermediate from SSRJT Junior College located at Khammam in the year 2002.
Early Career In Politics:
Venkat(Kanna) joined active politics in the year 2000 through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
As a part of TRS, Venkat(Kanna) expresses keen interest and performs every activity as Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2004, led to his promotion to the General secretary in Peddanemilla from TRS till 2010, to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
He was elected as District President in the Khammam District in the year 2012.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Party and Social Activities:
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers and distributes Handicapped certificated to the disabled people.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Venkat(Kanna) will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Venkat(Kanna) has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- The Telangana flag was unveiled by the Venkat(Kanna) in their village.
- The Congress party Sarpanch deposed from the TRS party for funding.
- Venkat fought about the salary of the Workers.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate and cash assistance.
- Venkat(Kanna) snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
వెంకట్ గారు గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవ కారిక్రమం లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ
వెంకట్ గారు పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ కారిక్రమం లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.