Social Media Secretary, Founder & President, Birkur, Kamareddy, Banswada, Telangana, TRS
Neeradi Srinivas is an Indian politician and the current Social Media Secretary of the TRS Political Party and Founder & President of the Satish Anna Sainyam in the Telangana state of Bairapur.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 15th of February 1990, in Bairapur village of Kamareddy District, he was born into a rural middle-class household as a treasured son for the couple Neeradi and Mekala Venkatamma.
He was never a believer in a pretentious education. He came from a simple educational background, as do most people.
In 2007, he earned his secondary school education from ZP High School in Birkur, Telangana, and in 2008 he obtained his undergraduate from Bharath Ratna Junior College in Banswada.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
He began his professional career by working in a Hotel Management dealing with the hospitality sector.
Despite enormous family responsibilities, he has continually gained more career success and worked nine years as an Incharge at Vaishnavi Residency, a three-star hotel in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
He has been passionate about politics since a young age, and his commitment has led him to become a politician who expects others to prosper as a result of his services.
In the year 2014, Srinivas commenced his political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
Since the day, he joined the Party, he served as the TRS Party Activist and did his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
For his determination, he was promoted as the Social Media General Secretary from Bairapur of Birkur Mandal to discharge his duties from 2019 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
On continuing his tenure in the respective designation, in the year 2021 Srinivas was appointed as Mandal Social Media General Secretary from Birkur and continued his work by explaining the rules & Regulations of the party to the people.
CAREER IN SOCIAL SERVICE–
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
Srinivas is a dedicated disciple of an Indian politician entitled Satish (Ex-ZPTC), and by following in his footsteps, Srinivas founded a Sainyam named Satish Anna Sainyam.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Srinivas began acting as Founder & President to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty, and his pure sense of humor turned him into a great man with humanity.
Baba Goud actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Srinivas played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Srinivas has been organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- When a person had been injured in an accident, Srinivas made a cash contribution of Rupees. 100,000.
- Srinivas helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fought for the Farmers concern’s should be addressed-
- He Organizes awareness programs by briefing about the Crop Insurance and educating farmers on loans from banks, crop yields, and Crop Insurance and crop loans were sanctioned quickly which has been delayed for a long time.
- He discussed every problem with the residencies, and fought over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Srinivas fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Srinivas sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance, and an awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం
ప్రముఖ నాయకులని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం..