Nasari Nagendra Prasad
ST Cell District General Secretary, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Nasari Nagendra Prasad is an Indian politician from the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the ST Cell District General Secretary of Kadapa from the YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born & bought up at Ramanjaneyapuram, Kadapa on 01-June-1982. His parents were Ramanaiah and Ramulamma.
He received his Secondary School Certificate at Chowdeshwari High School resided in YM pally in 2001.
After completion of his Education, Nagendra Prasad debuted into active politics with great interest and with the idea of serving the people through the Indian National Congress (often called INC, Congress) in 2003.
He has been a Party Activist, working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting.
In a Sparkle of time, He was designated as the Town President of Kadapa from INC to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people.
As a part of the INC, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity to recognize the respective party.
In 2009, Nagendra Prasad Joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow in YS Jagan’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
His constant attention and pure dedication towards the service made him Appointed as the ST Cell Town President of Kadapa in 2010 and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as being an ST Cell District General Secretary of Kadapa in 2018 to promote the right perspective towards the need for holistic and sustainable development in people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, In 2020, He was designated as the State Secretary of AP Yerukula Praja Sankshema Sangam and was a Market Yard Director of N. Laxmi devi. since then, contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to the party’s laws and regulations.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Nagendra Prasad assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the Clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the YSRCP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడికి బొకేను అందజేస్తున్న నాగేంద్ర ప్రసాద్ గారు…