Party Activist, Social Activist, BJP, Telangana
Nasakanti Laxman is the Party Activist from BJP. He was born on 01-January-1991 to Gangadhar & Balamani in Bejjora Village.
In 2006, He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZP Boys High School located at Nawabpet and Attained ITI from Govt. College, Nizamabad in the year 2017.
While Laxman is Educating, his brother sacrificed his life in the Telangana Movement then Nizamabad Former MLA Yendala Laxmi Narayana supported financially & assisted the Laxman family. so, with his Inspiration, He began his political entry through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
Laxman was the Right-Hand Person of BJP Vijay in his village. He was the Party Activist who worked all days(Day and Night) for the development of the party and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
To him the BJP party means life, he works day and night for the Party without even counting his lives.
Always stays with the people and serves them. Laxman has been working hard since time immemorial to support his family.
It is his self-confidence and perseverance that enabled him to join the BJP today and serve the people. Working as a day painter, he feeds & supports his family, and He is a great man who has the idea of serving even if Laxman has no money.
He gave a lot of help to the beggars and old people on the side of the street and still serving them. Laxman works for the party, no matter what the situation.
“He is a person who is not rich financially but rich at Heart”.
Laxman played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- Laxman conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Laxman provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Laxman.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Laxman assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.