Naroju Koteshwara Chary
Senior Leader, Chenchalcheruvpally, Siddipet, Koheda, Husnabad, Telangana, BSP
Naroju Koteshwara Chary is an Indian Politician and current Senior Leader from Chenchalcheruvpally Village of Siddipet district, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of May 1971, Koteshwara Chary was born to the couple Mr. Naroju Nagabhushanam and Mrs. Naroju Jyothi and resided at the Village of Chenchalcheruvpally at Siddipet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1987, Koteshwara Chary acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Husnabad, Telangana, and completed his Intermediate course from Husnabad Junior College placed at Husnabad in 1990.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2006, Koteshwara Chary was Unanimously elected as a Sarpanch of Chenchalcheruvpally and by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of people till 2011.
In the year 2012, Koteshwara Chary debuted in the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, along with religious minorities.
In 2013, he exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Mandal President from Koheda and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of BSP, Koteshwara Chary expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that in 2015, he was honored as the Constituency President from Husnabad in the Indian State of Telangana for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
Koteshwara Chary contested for the reputable position as an MLA position in the 2019 elections, however, the position has been vacated.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2015, led to his promotion to the Husnabad Assembly Convenor of Husnabad from BSP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Koteshwara Chary actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Koteshwara Chary played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
As part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Koteshwara Chary has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- Koteshwara Chary has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Koteshwara Chary primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Koteshwara Chary sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- Koteshwara Chary, equipped masks, sanitizers, food, and financial aid to the underprivileged.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Shankar assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
Awards & Recognition’s
In the year 2009, Koteshwara Chary received a
award of Nirmal Puraskar Award from the
government in the hands of Prathiba Patil
(Former President of India) for his
unconditional services to the people.
సంత్ సేవాలాల్ మహారాజ్ యొక్క జయంతి ఉత్సవాలు సిద్దిపేట జిల్లా , కోహెడ మండలంలో , సేవ లాల్ మహారాజ్ గారి జయంతి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
డా. బి . ఆర్. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి విగ్రహావిష్కరణ మహోత్సవంలో పాల్గొన్న నారోజు కోటేశ్వర రావు గారు..
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో కోటేశ్వర చారీ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు…