SC Cell Mandal President, Cheerlavancha, Vemulawada, Rajanna Sircilla, Telangana, TRS
Narmeta Babu is the SC Cell Mandal President of Vemulawada Rajanna Sircilla district.
BORN AND EDUCATION:
He was born on 20-July-1972 in Cheerlavancha village. His parents were Rajaiah and Bhoodevi.
He completed SSC standard at ZP high school, near Cheerlavancha village.
Babu is a man who came up by facing many difficulties. He came into politics with a constant perseverance and do his part to serve the people. He is going forward with the same determination. Babu was elected as President of Ambedkar Sangham he served over 15 years in the designation. He moved to the position of Telangana Bahujana Front Organizer and worked from 2001-2004.
Babu officially joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2013. He took part in party joining programs, election campaigns, being a Party Activist. He became known as a public leader in a very short period by participating in every event called by the party. In 2014, he contested and was elected as MPTC of Cheerlavancha, Sircilla district.
By recognizing his efforts, the hard work party promoted him as SC Cell Mandal President of Vemulawada and currently serving in the designation.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Babu played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He took part in Hunger Strikes, Dharnas, Rasta Rokos, Vantu Varpu, Chalo Hyderabad, and Bike rallies as part of the Telangana Movement.
- Being Cheerlavancha MPTC Babu reacts to every issue faced by the village people. He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, Aadhar cards.
- Babu declared one day as Black Day in protest of the injustices being done to the people.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Planted samplings as part of Environment Protection, distributed plants to the households in the village.
- He made people aware of causes harmed by using plastic, causes harmed by the consumption of alcohol.
- Organized free blood donation camps, eye camps.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village.
SERVICE PROVIDED BY BABU TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE COVID-19
-As Mandal President, Babu took special care of public health during the covid crisis.
-He distributed Essentials, food, Masks, Sanitizers to the village and poor and satisfies the hunger of many people.
-Provided free food service for the police, municipal workers, front-line workers who served a lot during the Pandemic.
-Babu paid special attention to the volunteers who rescued the villagers during the corona.
-Created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
-He continued to serve during the second wave of corona also.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Babu distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
-Conducted Annadhanam Program for migrates which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
-Delivered food for the covid victims, made them mentally strong with his motivation.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims and saved many lives.