Nargewar Raju (TRS)
Village President, Navegaon, Sirpur, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Telangana, TRS
Nargewar Raju is the Village President of Navegaon, Komaram Bheem Asifabad district. He was born on 16-09-1988 to the couple Shankar and Chinnu in Navegaon village.
In 2008, Raju completed his Secondary Board of Education at Jyothibapule Maha Vidyalayam and received Intermediate from Govt junior college, Sirpur.
In 2010, Raju attained his Graduation(degree) from Ramachandra Rao degree college.
He was officially entered into Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party in 2010. Raju received his first appointment as Ward Committee President after joining the party. His efforts, commitment towards the service promoted him as Village Youth President of Navegaon from the TRS party.
Raju’s parents are also politically engaged. Shankar, his father, was elected and served as the Sarpanch of Navegaon village. Later, inspired by his father, his mother Chinnu joined politics and ran for and was elected as Sarpanch. She served as Sarpanch for two terms and is still doing so.
Raju was appointed to the designation Mandal BC Committee President of Sirpur Town. Receiving the appointment letter to this extent, he confidently acknowledged his hard work and thanked the national presidents who had been appointed at the Mandal level.
Shankar and Chinnu as Sarpanch, Raju as President of the Mandal served the people immensely. They gave their contributions to many activities such as village development activities, party programs, emergency needs, etc.
He took charge as Village President of Navegaon, Komaram Bheem Asifabad district from the TRS party and currently serving in the position.
The Telangana movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07-February- 2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Raju played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He took part in Hunger Strike, Dharnas, Rasta Rokos, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, and Bike Rallies, Bandhs, etc.
- Many congratulated Raju Valla Nanna Shankar, President of the Mandal, who was elected as the President of the District BC Sarpanchs Association.
- Sirpur Mandal leaders Nargewar Shankar, village president Nargewar Raju, Vasant, etc. honored MLA Shri Koneru Konappa who attended the Sirpur Mandal activists meeting.
- Villagers in Sirpur Mandal of Asifabad district honored Zilla Parishad Vice-Chairman Koneru Krishna Rao with garlands and shawls. He was accompanied by JDPTC, MPP, Co-option members, MPTCs, Sarpanches, and other TRS party representatives.
- Conducted Bike Rallies, Election Campaigns, Party joining programs.
- He has been celebrating Telangana CM Kalvakuntka Chandra Shekar Rao’s, IT Minister KTR’s birthday and distributes food, clothes to the orphan and poor people on that day.
- Raju along with his parents Sarpanch Shankar and Chinnu Bhai celebrate Independence Day and Republic Day every year and pay tribute to the martyrs who brought independence to our country.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- Raju has introduced new techniques such as educating the villagers on updated technology and conducting night classes for the elderly.
- Organized Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs to keep surroundings clean. He made people aware of the effects caused by consuming alcohol.
- Raju takes the lead in all the activities that the village does to move in the development trajectory.
RAJU’S CONTRIBUTION DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19:
SERVICE DURING THE COVID FIRST WAVE:
-Raju rendered his service to the people of the Navegaon village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
SERVICE DURING THE COVID SECOND WAVE:
-Raju continued to serve during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Masks, Sanitizers were distributed to the village people by Sainath.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Sainath, who saw the public troubles during the corona, distributed free mineral water to the households.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-Sainath told the villagers that no need to fear necessary precautions are enough for the prevention of corona.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.
సంఘం అధ్యక్షుడిగా నియామకం
జిల్లా బీసీ సర్పంచుల సంఘం అధ్యక్షుడిగా ఎన్నికైన శంకర్ గారిని అభినందిస్తున్న సందర్భం
ఆసిఫాబాద్ జిల్లా సిర్పూర్ మండలం అచ్ఛల్లి గ్రామంలో గ్రామస్తులు జిల్లా పరిషత్ వైస్ చైర్మన్ కోనేరు కృష్ణారావు గారిని పూలమాల, శాలువాతో ఘనంగా సన్మానించడం జరిగింది. ఆయనతో పాటు జడ్పిటిసి, ఎంపీపీ, కో ఆప్షన్ సభ్యులు, ఎంపిటిసిల కు సర్పంచ్లులను తదితర టిఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ ప్రజాప్రతినిధులను సన్మానించారు
కోనేరు కృష్ణ రావు గారు విచ్చేసిన సందర్భంలో ఆయనకు ఘన స్వాగతం పలికిన పార్టీ TRS నాయకులు
సిర్పూర్ మండల కార్యకర్తల సమావేశానికి హాజరైన MLA శ్రీ కోనేరు కొనప్ప గారిని సన్మానించిన సిర్పూర మండల నాయకులు నార్గేవార్ శంకర్ గారు, గ్రామ ప్రెసిడెంట్ నార్గేవార్ రాజు గారు, లొఖండే వసంత్, సయీద్ బిన్ సమద్ లొనరే వసంత్ గార్లు
సిర్పూర్ మండలంలో నవేగవ్ గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ గా Namination,వేసిన గ్రామ ప్రెసిడెంట్ రాజు గారి అమ్మ నార్గేవార్ చిన్ను భాయ్ గారు
నవేగవ్ గ్రామ పంచాయితి సర్పంచ్ పదవికి ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేసిన తర్వాత సర్పంచ్ నార్గేవార్ చిన్నుబయ్ కి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపుతున్న మాజీ MPTC ఎల్ములే శంకర్ గారు
సర్పంచ్ గా పార్టీ కార్యక్రమాలలో చురుగ్గా పాల్గొన్న రాజు గారి తల్లి చిన్ను భాయ్ గారు
తండ్రి శంకర్ గారు మరియు గ్రామ ప్రెసిడెంట్ రాజు గారు
Born in Navegaon village
from Govt junior college, Sirpur
from Ramachandra Rao degree college.
Joined in the TRS party
Ward Committee President
of Navegaon from the TRS party
his Father Shankar
his Mother Chinnu Bhai