Narender Goud TRSV Chevella
Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam(TRSV) Constituency President, Malkapur, Chevella, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, TRS
Narender Goud is an Indian Politician and current Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam(TRSV) Constituency President from Chevella, Ranga Reddy district. He was born on 10th October 1990 to the couple Ravinder Goud and Santhosha.
In 2006, Narender Goud obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Nava Chaitanya high school. From 2006-to 2008, he completed his Intermediate at Vivekananda Junior College. From 2008-to 2011, Narender Goud attained his Graduation(Degree) at Jagruthi degree college, near Chevella. He gets into higher education with his Post Graduation(PG). Narender Goud acquired his PG in MBA from Farha college, Chevella.
Political Career of Narender Goud:
Narender Goud has had a passion for dedication and a desire to serve the people politically since he was a child. He has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort for serving people led him into Politics. In 2008, Narender Goud officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) Party.
The Telangana Movement refers to a movement for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India. The new state corresponds to the Telugu-speaking portions of the erstwhile princely state of Hyderabad. After several years of protest and agitation, the central government, under the United Progressive Alliance, decided to bifurcate the existing Andhra Pradesh state, and on 07 February 2014, the Union Cabinet unilaterally cleared the bill for the creation of Telangana. Lasting for almost a decade, this has been one of the most long-lasting movements in South India.
Narender played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He took part in Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, dharnas, rasta rokos, protest programs, rallies as part of the Telangana Movement.
Narender Goud contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a Social Worker and Party Worker.
In 2008, Narender Goud was selected and served as College President when he was pursuing his Intermediate in recognition of his continuous effort and struggle over student issues. The party leaders appointed him as Mandal President of Chevella, Ranga Reddy district, in 2010 and he faithfully executes his responsibilities in order to fulfill the authorities’ faith in him.
Later on in 2012, Narender Goud was appointed and took charge as Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam(TRSV) Constituency President from Chevella, Ranga Reddy district and he currently serving in the position. Narender Goud said on the occasion of his selection as Constituency President that he would strive to the best of his capacity in order to ensure the TRS Party’s triumph, and that he would go ahead with the party’s welfare in view. He expressed his heartfelt gratitude to the party leaders who had elected him.
He becomes Social Media Convenor in 2020. He was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being a Social Media Convenor.
Activities undertaken by Narender in his TRSV Constituency President Regime:
- He staged a Rally with 500students from Chevella to Ranga Reddy and from Chevella Chowrasta to Chevella Town after CM Kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar Reddy’s Diksha Diwas.
- He conducted dharna and protested to provide a Bus facility for the Engineering students.
- Narender Goud along with TRS leaders organized dharnas, and rasta rokos on the demand to provide minimum facilities, nutrition food, and Power supply for hostel students.
- Narender Goud was a key player in resolving student difficulties. He protested the injustices imposed on the students. He went through a lot of difficulties with student problems.
- Narender Goud along with TRS leaders has organized protest programs for the immediate release of Fee Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood to the needy people.
- He has been organizing Telangana Formation day, CM Kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar Rao’s, birthday every year.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Narender and TRS leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
Narender Goud’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- Narender Goud came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Voting is the foundational act that breathes life into the principle of the consent of the governed.
Don’t Ever misuse it…
Bio-Data of Narender Goud
Name: Narender Goud
Date of Birth: 10th October 1990
Father: Mr. Ravinder Goud
Mother: Mrs. Santhosha
Present Designation: Telangana Rashtra Samithi Vidyarthi Vibhagam(TRSV) Constituency President
Education Qualification: PG in MBA from Farha college, Chevella
Profession: Social Worker
Permanent Address: H-No: 1-130, Village: Malkapur, Mandal&Constituency: Chevella, District: Ranga Reddy, State: Telangana, Pincode: 501503
Contact No: 9908842220
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సాధన లో భాగంగా దీక్ష దివాస్ లో పాల్గొన్న TRSV నియోజకవర్గ అధ్యక్షులు నరేందర్ గౌడ్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ సభ్యులు
తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో భాగంగా
తెలంగాణ ఉద్యమంలో పోరాడుతున్న TRSV నియోజకవర్గ అధ్యక్షులు నరేందర్ గౌడ్ గారు
తెలంగాణ ఆర్ధిక శాఖ మంత్రి హరీష్ రావు గారు విచ్చేసిన సందర్భం
పార్టీ పోస్టర్స్ విడుదల చేసిన TRS పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు
విద్యార్థినికి ఆర్ధిక సహాయం చేస్తున్న TRS పార్టీ నాయకులు
Narender Goud was active in a variety of TRS Party Activities
Narender Goud with Party Officilas on some occasions
Born in Malkapur village
at Nava Chaitanya high school
from Vivekananda Junior College
at Jagruthi degree college, near Chevella
in MBA from Farha college, Chevella
through the TRS party
of Chevella, Ranga Reddy district
TRSV Constituency President
from Chevella, Ranga Reddy district