Naredla Sitharam Reddy
District Executive Member, Warangal Urban, Telangana, BJP.
Naredla Sitharam Reddy is an Indian Politician of BJP and a District Executive Member of Warangal Urban, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 09th of July 1981, Sitharam Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Naredla Narasimha Reddy and Mrs. Naredla Laxmi in the village of Kaniparthi in Kamalapur Mandal of Hanamkonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the 2000, Sitharam Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kamalapur, Hanamkonda District and completed his Intermediate Course of ITI at Huzurabad in 2001.
He attained his Graduation of Bachelor of Arts(BA) from Kakatiya University placed at Warangal, Telangana in 2003.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Having joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2001, Sitharam Reddy turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
He takes a decent interest in the Party and engages proactively in every activity, performing out of his responsibilities in compliance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s publicity.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal Youth President of Kamalapur by BJP in 2004 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he was appointed as the District Executive Member of Warangal Urban by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was promoted and served as the Organizer of Sneha Seva Foundation to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive his commitments.
Activities for the party:
- A dharna was conducted in support of farmers requesting the termination of the contributory pension plan and a reduction in alcohol use and consumption.
- He organised and participated in every Mandal and Village level meetings on his own dime and made speeches inspiring the youth and aspiring leaders.
- BJP leaders performed a Maha Dharna, pleading with the national government to clarify its position on grain purchase in order to provide adequate justice for farmers.
- He was deeply involved in a variety of social service activities and worked tirelessly to bring numerous state and federal government programmes to the public’s attention and assist them in receiving benefits, as well as to maintain strong and cordial relationships with people from all walks of life and leadership.
- He stated that the growth of party ideology is dependent on unemployment, not on religious and caste divisions, and that he was drawn to the party’s ideals and works for the party.
- Sitharam Reddy and the BJP Party Leaders mark the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and independence fighters each year and express thanks for their services to the country.
- He provided emotional support to the villages and generated jobs for graduates who were unable to find work after the completion of their schooling.
- During his reign, he was rewarded for his zealous attempts to ameliorate the suffering of farmers by obtaining a large payment in exchange for the commodities created by the farmer.
- A campaign to raise funds for the building of a sacred Ram Mandir in Ayodhya has been launched. He and his party members assisted in raising cash for the whole city as part of the building of an extraordinary Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya.
- Sitharam Reddy has been involved in a range of local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- He offered financial and humanitarian support to local residents who had been displaced by flames.
- He fulfils his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and any other small issues that may occur.
- He supported the community’s elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, and meals for orphaned children.
Services during the Pandemics:
- Sitharam Reddy snuck towards to aid those impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers in accordance with established protocols.
- He assisted the underprivileged by giving masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as providing financial support.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking preventative measures to prevent the Corona Epidemic from arising.
- When the coronavirus was eventually eradicated, a sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the community to guarantee that no one was harmed.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was conducted to increase public knowledge of the virus and to advise precautions to be taken.
మాజీ అందోల్ శాసనసభ్యులు బాబు మోహన్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన నారెడ్ల సీతారాం రెడ్డి గారు.
రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం అమలు చేసిన 12శాతం ముసల్మానుల మతపరమైన రిజర్వేషన్ లను వ్యతిరేకిస్తూ బీజేపీ నాయకులు నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తూ దీక్షను చేపట్టడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచార కార్యక్రమం
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా ఈటెల రాజేందర్ గారిని అత్యున్నత ఓటు మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించాలని ప్రజలకు విన్నవిస్తూ పార్టీ అభ్యర్థ్ది ఈటెల రాజేందర్ గారితో కలిసి ప్రచార కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న సీతారాం రెడ్డి గారు.
దేశ ప్రధానమంత్రి నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి చిత్రపటానికి పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న బీజేపీ నేతలు మరియు కమలాపూర్ ప్రజలు.
జిల్లా కార్యవర్గ సభ్యునిగా నియమకం
మండలంలోని కనిపర్తి గ్రామానికి చెందిన నారెడ్ల సీతారాం రెడ్డి గారు వరంగల్ అర్బన్ జిల్లా కార్యవర్గ సభ్యునిగా ఎన్నిక చేసినట్లుగా వరంగల్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు రావుపద్మ గారు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో ఉచిత వైద్య శిబిరం ఏర్పాటు చేసిసుమారు 150 మంది గ్రామ ప్రజలకు సాధారణ వైద్య పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించి మందలు అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
స్నేహ సేవ ఫౌండేషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో 70 వేల రూపాయలు విలువగల వస్తువులను విద్యార్థులకు పుస్తకాలను, బ్యాగ్లను మాదిరెడ్డి శ్రీనివాస్ రెడ్డి గారి సమక్షంలో అందజేయ్డం జరిగింది.
గ్రామంలో వైద్య శిబిరం ఏర్పాటు చేసి గ్రామ ప్రజలకు సాధారణ వైద్య పరీక్షలు నిర్వహించి వృద్దులకు మరియు రోగులకు మందలు అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.