Narala Sunil Kumar
BJP Party Activist, Amarchinta, Wanaparthy, Makthal, Telangana, BJP
Narala Sunil Kumar is an Indian Politician and current BJP Party Activist from Amarchinta Village of Wanaparthy district in the State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of August 1988, Sunil Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Narala Narayana and Mrs. Narala Ammubhai and resided at the Village of Amarchinta in Wanaparthy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2004, Sunil Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Amarchinta, Wanaparthy, and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College placed at Amakur in 2006.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from New Nobel Degree College and accomplished it in the year 2009.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Sunil Kumar began his political career in the year 2000, before completing his studies, by joining the Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP) Party founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India) to address the people’s political requirements while also offering a modest service.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Sunil Kumar served as the Party Activist of Amarchinta in Wanaparthy District from BJP in 2000 and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
In the same year, his dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the Mandal General Secretary of Amarchinta in Wanaparthy District to expand his services to the Zonal Level.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2022, led to his promotion to the District Convenor of Wanaparthy by BJP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the district, In the following year, Sunil Kumar was given the position of District Vice President of Wanaparthy by BJP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
- Sunil Kumar Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Sunil Kumar was primarily concerned with issues about students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with life necessities and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Sunil Kumar sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
HNO: 3-63, Village: Amarchinta, District: Wanaparthy, Constituency: Makthal, State: Telangana, Zip Code: 509130
Mobile: 9885398166, 9440867640
Born in Amarchinta
From ZP High School, Amarchinta
Fom Government Junior College, Amakur
Fom New Nobel Degree College, Hyderabad
Jooined in the BJP
Mandal General Secretary
From BJP, Amarchinta
From BJP, Wanaparthy
District Vice President
From BJP, Wanaparthy