Party Leader, Nandarada Village, Rajanagaram Mandal, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Nandrada Ramesh is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and Party Leader of Nandarada Village, Rajanagaram Mandal, East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life And Education:
On 15th July 1991, Nandrada Ramesh was born to the couple of Mr: Krishna and Mrs: Durga in the village of Nandarada Village, Rajanagaram Mandal, East Godavari District.
In the year 2006, Nandrada Ramesh acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Dosakayalapalli and completed his Intermediate from Raju Babu Junior College at Korukonda Mandal, East Godavari District.
A career in Politics:
In the year 2018, Nandrada Ramesh began his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP), was enchanted by the services rendered to the people was started to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Leader working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Ramesh was accompanied and a follower of Rajanagaram Constituency MLA Jaggampudi Raja and his father Jaggampudi Ram Mohan Rao.
- He clarifies the political issues as well.
- The house deeds were handed over to 40 families living in the village of Nandarada through the housing scheme implemented by the YSRCP government and also resolved the complications that occurred under the schemes.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- Nandrada Ramesh conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the party, and the symbol, and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Nandrada Ramesh is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Nandrada Ramesh was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- Ramesh will also be accountable for hospital costs.
- He distributes food to the underprivileged in their respective villages.
- He donated blood to the poor people, when there are in need.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Nandrada Ramesh continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Nandrada Ramesh offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Nandrada Ramesh is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Nandrada Ramesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Nandrada Ramesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Nandrada Ramesh responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio-Data of Mr. Nandrada Ramesh
Name: Nandrada Ramesh
Father: Mr. Krishna
Mother: Mrs. Durga
Present Designation: Party Leader
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Permanent Address: Nandarada Village, Rajanagaram Mandal, East Godavari District
Contact No: 9000260780.
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన రమేష్ గారు.
డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి స్వర్గీయ డా. వైస్ రాజశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించడం జరిగింది.