Namapuram Vignesh Goud
Mandal BJYM General Secretary, Nagampet, Gambhiraopet, Rajanna-Sircilla, Telangana, BJP
Namapuram Vignesh Goud is the Mandal BJYM General Secretary of Gambhiraopet. He was born on 10th October 1991 in Nagampet.
In 2008, Vignesh Goud earned his Board of Secondary Education from ZP high school, located at Nagampet from 2008-2010, he completed Intermediate Racharla junior college, resided at Gollapally.
A career in Politics:
In 2019, Vignesh Goud started his Political Journey with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP).
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
Vignesh Goud along with BJP leaders and activists across the state have taken the initiative, demanding that the problems of farmers in Telangana be resolved on the orders of BJP president Bandi Sanjay. They demanded the purchase of grain on a war footing, the payment of support price for tainted and discolored grain, an end to harassment of farmers in the name of depreciation, and the implementation of debt forgiveness.
A KCR effigy was burnt in Nagampeta village under the patronage of “Mandal Youth General Secretary Vignesh in protest of KCR’s indecent remarks on the Constitution”. He later said that it was not fair changing the constitution. He demanded Chief Minister Chandrasekhara Rao, who had insulted the Constitution, should apologize to the people of Telangana. The event was attended by Ganesh, Maddula Rajireddy, Vignesh, and BJP leaders.
Vignesh Goud put a lot of effort into being an Active Member of the party. Many development activities have been implemented during his regime. Set up a water tank in the school. He provided stationery things, books, exam pads to the students. Financially assisted the poor.
With the intention of ensuring that no student becomes illiterate due to lack of money, Vignesh provided financial assistance to students to study.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party and hard work for the welfare of the people, In the year 2019, the party offered him the post of Youth President to discharge his duties and he was performed his assigned work by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
Vignesh has been successful in solving people’s problems in his political career. The people of Nagampet considered the Vignesh regime to be the Leadership of the people. The party officials who recognized his incredible hard work appointed him as Mandal BJYM General Secretary of Gambhiraopet and he currently serving in the position.
The residents of Nagampet expressed their sincere appreciation to Vignesh, who believes that positive change in society is only achievable via previous good acts and who strives for positive change in society regardless of age or experience.
- Vignesh Goud gave his contribution to the Nagampet people as a Social Activist.
- He complained to the relevant authorities for the solution of several issues. He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath, organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village, and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Distributed fruits, to the patients in the Government hospitals.
- Provided Books, pads, and Stationery things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Vignesh Goud financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Vignesh Goud donated money, basic necessities, clothes to the Orphanage people.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- He provided financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
Vignesh Goud’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis:
-Vignesh rendered his service to the people of Nagampet village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown. Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Vignesh put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
కరోనా సంక్షోభ సమయంలో గ్రామ ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరాలు, కూరగాయలు పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి విగ్నేష్ గారు
యూత్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ విగ్నేష్ గారు కరోనా నివారణ లో భాగంగా విద్యార్థులకు మాస్క్ లు, శానిటైజర్స్ పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది
విద్యార్థులకు బుక్స్ పంపిణీ చేస్తున్న మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి విగ్నేష్ గారు
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
Born in Nagampet village
from ZP high school, located at Nagampet
at Racharla junior college resided at Gollapally
through the BJP