Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS) SC Cell Constituency Incharge, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Nalukurthi Siva is an Indian Politician and Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (MRPS) SC Cell Constituency Incharge from Krishna in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 30th of August 1992, Siva was born to the couple Mr. Nalukurthi Yesaiah and Mrs. Nalukurthi Rani in the village of Vanukuru of Krishna District in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education in 2007 from ZP High School located at Edupugallu in Krishna District.
Later he acquired Abhuydaya Junior College, located at Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, and accomplished it in the year 2009.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2019, Siva commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Siva was a sincere TDP worker right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In the year 2021, he joined the MRPS Madiga Reservation Porata Samithi (a not-for-profit organization formed to demand the categorization of the SC reservation quota in Andhra Pradesh and the states of India).
He improved his work ethic in the year 2021, as a SC Cell Constituency Incharge of MRPS to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Village Developmental Activities-
Provided Water Tanks–
Due to a lack of sufficient available water resources to meet the needs of water usage, a shortage of water occurs, affecting people’s well-being and leading to hunger, disease, and poverty. Based on this aspect, Siva arranged Water Tanks for the nearby villages and reduced the water scarcity in the Assembly.
He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of TDP Leaders.
Siva participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
Setting Up Street Lights–
The roads in Vanukuru village were widened at the corners due to heavy rains, assuming that there was a possibility of accidents due to the narrowness of the roads. As part of the development program in the village, Street Lights were set up.
As a part of environmental protection, Siva has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and donating plants for every house in the Vanukuru Village.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Siva provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Siva served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
Services Rendered during Pandemic COVID-19-
- Siva sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to the people, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Siva as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
మాజీ ఏపీ సీఎం చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారితో శివ గారు
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో శివ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు…
ప్రముఖ వ్యక్తి వివాహానికి శివ గారు విచ్చేసి, నూతన వద్దు వరులను ఆశీర్వదించడం జరిగింది..
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొన్న నలుకుర్తి శివ గారు..
ప్రముఖ వ్యక్తి అనారోగ్యంతో బాధపడుతున్న సమయంలో, వారిని వారి స్వగృహం లో కలిసి నాయకుడితో మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది..