Nakka Balamallesh Yadav
CPI State Secretary Member, Telangana
Nakka Balamallesh Yadav is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the CPI State Secretary Member.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Yapralla, Which is a District headquarter of Malkajgiri on 15-June-1966 to Saiyulu Yadav.
In 1984, He received his Secondary Board of Education at New Government School, Secunderabad, and Intermediate from the Babu Jagjeevan Ram Junior College in 1987.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree at BJR, Lakdikapul in 1990 and extended his education with the BA LLB at Padala Ram Reddy Law College in the year 1992.
CAREER IN POLITICS
With the continuation of his Education, In 1984, Balamallesh joined the All India Students Federation (AISF) is the oldest Students wing, and began rendering service to the students and people by addressing the problems faced by the students.
As an AISF AP State Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the Students by continuously working for Students’ well-being, and striving hard for their benefit.
In 1998, He extended his service and work by being an (All India Youth federation) AIYF AP State General Secretary by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
Balamallesh joined the Communist Party of India (CPI) in 2004 and offered a sort of encouragement with a desire to serve the people as an Ranga Reddy District Secretary, where he performed his responsibilities with great care.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the CPI State Secretary Member where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
- Due to the many permissions granted for medical and dental facilities, the balamallesh conducted a Dharna with the students in this regard.
- There was a statewide confrontation over employment problems, with demands that the jobless be given employment.
- Balamallesh takes several government lands that have been seized by others and distribute them to the needy.
- Balamallesh fought and provided hut accommodation to nearly 3000 poor on the seized lands at the Chengicherla area.
- There has been a struggle over the implementation of changing the public sector into the Private sector by the central and state government.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Balamallesh assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
సిపిఐ ఆర్ఆర్ జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి ఎన్. బాలమల్లేష్ మరియు ఇతర నాయకులు హైదరాబాద్ మఖ్దూం భవన్లో భూ సేకరణ ఆర్డినెన్స్కు వ్యతిరేకంగా సిపిఐ జైలు భరో పోస్టర్ను విడుదల చేశారు
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మహిళా సమైక్య రంగారెడ్డి జిల్లా కౌన్సిల్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ సమావేశంలో సిపిఐ ఆర్ఆర్ జిల్లా కార్యాలయం, హైదరాబాద్ లోని బాగ్ లింగంపల్లిలో శుక్రవారం సిపిఐ ఆర్ఆర్ జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి ఎన్. బాలమల్లేష్ పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
సిపిఐ తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రం మరియు రంగారెడ్డి జిల్లా కౌన్సిల్ నాయకులు గుండ మల్లేష్ మరియు ఎన్. బాలమల్లేష్ నేతృత్వంలో రాష్ట్ర మానవ హక్కుల కమిషన్ సభ్యుడు పెదపేరి రెడ్డికి హైదరాబాద్ SHRC కార్యాలయంలో పిటిషన్ సమర్పించారు..
ఎస్బిఐ బ్యాంక్ ముందు, సిపిఐ రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శివర్గ సభ్యులు ఎన్. బాలమల్లేష్ గారు ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది… ఈ ధర్నా లో చాల మంది పాల్గొన్నారు..
సిపిఐ తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శి చాడ వెంకట్ రెడ్డి హైదరాబాద్ లోని మఖ్దూం భవన్ లో సిపిఐ రంగారెడ్డి జిల్లా కౌన్సిల్ సమావేశాలలో ప్రసంగిస్తున్నారు.. సమావేశంలో బలమల్లేష్ గారు హాజరయ్యారు
సీపీఐ రాష్ట్ర కార్యవర్గ చాడ వెంకటరెడ్డి నాయకత్వన పోడు యాత్ర సమావేశంలో…
ఆంధ్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి వర్యులు చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారితో బలా మల్లేష్ గారు..
సీపీఎం జెండాను ఆవిష్కరించిన పార్టీ నేతలు, సభ్యులు..