Nainala Dhamodhar Reddy
BJYM OBC Morcha Mandal President, Velgatoor, Telangana, BJP
Shri Nainala Dhamodhar Reddy is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the BJYM OBC Morcha Mandal President of Velgatoor.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Kishanraopet Village, Which is a Mandal headquarter of Velgatoor on 06th July 1994. His Parents were Sri. Nainala Laxman & Smt. Nainala Laxmi.
He received his Secondary School Certificate at ZP High School, in 2008 and Intermediate from Science Wing Junior College at Karimnagar in 2011.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree from SRR Government Degree & PG College in 2015 and extended his education with the Post-graduation of Environmental Science in 2018 from KU Warangal. This was followed by a Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy).
CAREER IN PROFESSION:
Dhamodhar believes in his own difficulty, thus he goes above and beyond in his studies, believing that education is merely a tool for social revolution and he is one of the persons who has worked very hard on his own. He is Expert in surveys and involves in Village, Mandal, district, and state-level debates.
By fulfilling his Political responsibilities, He concurrently started his professional career by teaching the students and was self-employed.
He is a man of hardworking and inspiration to many people with his ultimate talent and has earned thousands of People and students’ admiration with his immense service.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In 2016, Dhamodhar Reddy worked as an Active Member under RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) the Students Wing by providing services and bring a solution to the problems faced by students in College and also for the welfare of people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion to bring justice to the nation.
He worked as an RSS activist and Incharge of Seva Pramukh working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting in 2020.
Dhamodhar Reddy was drawn into active politics by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2019, with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
His persistent attention and selfless dedication towards the service made him designated as the Village General Secretary of Kishanraopet to promote the right perspective in people about the need for holistic and sustainable development by doing his part to alleviate the villagers’ hardships.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic by being a BJYM OBC Morcha Mandal President of Velgatoor and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people since 2020.
Regardless of political affiliation, Dhamodhar served as the Co-Advisor to the Minister Gangula Kamalakar, (NIP) New India Party, Dr. Nageji-YSRCP District President, Meesala Raji Reddy, and for the YSRCP by taking action as a mentor, advising and sharing his role in all Scheduled meetings.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, Dhamodhar worked as the Speaker and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
In 2019 during the Telangana elections, Dhamodhar served as the Election in Incharge and also worked as the observer, Auditor, and managing the overall administration of the New India Party.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
Dhamodhar played an active role in the Telangana Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao, and also took part in Hunger Strike, Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Rasta Rocos, Protest programs, and Bike Rallies.
DHAMODHAR’S AWARDS & RECOGNITION FOR HIS ETERNAL PARTICIPATIONS:
- During Covid time Dhamodhar Researched (PCR) Polymerase Chain Reaction which is a laboratory technique well-used tool in the laboratory and medical testing.
- In 2015, A National Seminar Award was received for his presentations.
- In 2015, Dhamodhar was ranked second in the state, received the award in the state level seminar conducted in Andhra Pradesh and a rupee of 5000 monetary Prize had presented by the Professor Veerareddy Garu.
- For his unity and strength, He received a Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Accountability of Good Governance Award from the Pan of India.
- Dhamodhar was recognized for his inspirational work and given a Certificate of Excellence Award from Sparrow in the year 2018.
- In 2018, a Voluntary Award was handed from the (NSS) National service scheme by encouraging youth towards being more responsible and engaging with society.
- A National webinar Award is honored to Dhamodhar for his outstanding protection of the environment and the promotion of sustainable development.
- A blood donation certificate has been received for organizing the blood donation camp, Volunteering, personally donating the blood nearly four times under the RSS.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform and made a padayatra for the farmers against the anti-laws of government.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways through the MN Foundation.
- The mock parliament was organized under the auspices of Sridhar Babu for the formation of Telangana state and Dhamodhar played the role of Arun Jaitley in the drama staged during the mock parliament.
- During the pandemic of Covid, to the villagers, an awareness program has been conducted in the form of Facebook live about the social distancing and following precautionary measures and gave them the courage to do not worry about the Covid.
- He traveled around the village to raise funds for the construction of an unprecedented Rama Mandir in Ayodhya and during this period he had served as the President by handling the overall program.
- Dhamodhar asked Social welfare minister Eshwar to construct a college in his Mandal so that the college students might study within their Mandal despite traveling too long for their education and this was sanction by the minister.
Biodata of NAINALA DHAMODHAR REDDY
Name : Nainala Dhamodhar Reddy
Date & Place of Birth : 06-July-1994
Father : Nainala Laxman
Mother : Nainala Laxmi
Designation : YSRCP State Youth General Secretary
Nationality : Indian
Occupation : Social Service
Education Qualification : Post-Graduation
Permanent Address : Kishanraopet(V), Velgatoor(M), Jagtial(D), Dharmapuri(A), Telangana(S)
Contact No : 9573812739
వినాయక నిమజ్జనం లో
వినాయక నిమజ్జనం లో పాల్గొని అందరు బాగుండాలని కోరుకుని వినాయకుడికి వీడ్కోలు చెప్పిన దామోదర్ గారు
దామోదర్ రెడ్డి రామ్ రెడ్డి గారితో మన నైనాల దామోదర్ రెడ్డి గారు…
విద్య మరియు వైద్యం ఉచితంగా చేయాలనీ తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రంలో 119 నియోజకవర్గంలో ఈ పర్యటన చేయడం జరిగింది..
మర్యాదా పూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది
బీజేపీ రాష్ట్ర అధెక్షులు బండి సంజయ్ గారిని మర్యాదా పూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది
మర్యాదా పూర్వకంగా కాల్వడం జరిగింది
సినీ నటుడు మరియు బీజేపీ ముఖ్య నాయకుడు బాబు మోహన్ గారిని మర్యాదా పూర్వకంగా కాల్వడం జరిగింది
బీజేపీ బహిరంగ సభ కి బారి ఎత్తున తరిలివచ్చి విజయవంతం చేయడం జరిగింది