Naidu Ramakrishna Rao Goud
Mandal President, Bandamcherla, T.Narasapuram, West Godavari, Polavaram, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Naidu Ramakrishna Rao Goud is an Indian Politician and Mandal President of T.Narasapuram from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Ramakrishna was born to the couple Mr. Pulliah and Mrs. Nancharamma in the Village of Bandamcherla in T.Narasapuram Mandal of West Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1986, Ramakrishna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at T.Narasapuram in West Godavari District and completed his Intermediate Course in 1991 from Government Junior College placed at Chintalapudi in West Godavari.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Rajahumdry Arts and College situated at West Godavari in 1994.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Ramakrishna has been accustomed to leadership qualities since childhood as his ancestors worked in politics. As he has a respectable level in politics, Ramakrishna’s family has been ideal for him to provide continuous services to the people.
Ramakrishna has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him to join active politics in the year 1987 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the year 2021, the party offered him the post of Mandal President of T.Narasapuram in West Godavari District from TDP and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
- Every criticism is leveled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Ramakrishna expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfill all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- Protests are being held on behalf of the TDP party strongly condemning and opposing the decisions of the three capitals.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Ramakrishna fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Ramakrishna has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- With the help of the government, he dug borewells in the village and ensured a good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum of 5000/- for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- Ramakrishna helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- A water tank was constructed in the village and water tops were provided to every household to alleviate the water shortage in the colony.
- Ramakrishna acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Ramakrishna responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Ramakrishna as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precuations to be followed.
పశ్చిమగోదావరి జిల్లా తాడ్వాయి దగ్గర ఆర్టిసి బస్సు ప్రమాదంలో గాయపడిన వారిని జంగారెడ్డిగూడెం హాస్పటల్ లో తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలసి పరామర్శించడం జరిగినది.
సంఘీభావ విజయ యాత్ర
అమరావతి రాజధాని రైతులకు సంఘీభావంగా న్యాయస్థానం నుంచి దేవస్థానం వరకు ఏలూరు పార్లమెంటరీ అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ గన్ని వీరాంజనేయులు గారు జరిపిన యాత్రకు సంఘీభావ విజయ యాత్రలొ పాల్గొనడం జరిగినది.
డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 65 వ వర్ధంతి
భారత రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత,భావితరాలకి విధాత, బడుగు బలహీన వర్గాల రక్షణ ప్రదాత,అట్టడుగు అనగారిన వర్గాల అభ్యున్నతి కోసం భవిష్యత్ తరాల చిగురు కొమ్మలపై సిరిమల్లెల అభివృద్ధి పరిమళాలు వెదజల్లుట కొరకై ఆనాడు రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాణం నందే పాలించు,పాలింపబడు వారి యొక్క అధికార హాక్కుల పరిమితుల స్థాయిలను సరిహద్దులను నిర్ణయించి ప్రజాస్వామ్య పరిరక్షణ కావించిన డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 65 వ వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా వారికి జోహార్లు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.
తెలుగుదేశం పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర ఆర్గనైజింగ్ సెక్రెటరీ మరియు పోలవరం నియోజకవర్గ పరిశీలకులు శ్రీ కొఠారు దొర బాబు గారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపడం జరిగింది.
గణపవరం మండలం లో జల్లికొమ్మర,ముగ్గుల్ల, వాకపల్లి గ్రామాలలో ఇటీవల కురిసిన వర్షాలకు నష్టపోయిన పంట పొలాలను పరిశీలించడం జరిగినది.పంట నష్టపోయిన రైతులకు పూర్తి నష్టపరిహారం చెల్లించాలని రంగుమారిన ధాన్యాన్ని ప్రభుత్వం కొనుగోలు చేయాలని శ్రీ గన్ని వీరాంజనేయులు గారు ఈ ప్రభుత్వాన్ని డిమాండ్ చేయడం జరిగినది