Nagu Vantari MV Foundation
Mobilizer, Social Activist, Uppumaguluru, Ballikurava, Bapatla, Addanki, Andhra Pradesh
In the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, Nagu Vantari is a well-known Social Activist and Mobilizer from the MV Foundation in Uppumaguluru Village in Bapatla District.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 12th of December 1983, Nagu Vantari was born to the couple Mr. Nagu Ananda Rao and Mrs. Nagu Samrajyam in the village of Uppumaguluru of Bapatla district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1999, Vantari acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Vijayawada Village in Andhra Pradesh. Later he holds an undergraduate from Siddartha Junior College Situated at Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh and completed it in 2001.
In the year 2003, he attained ITI from Gottipati Hanumantharao Memorial Trust in Martur, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE-
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
Vantari has been used to being served since he was a teen and with the sole idea of helping the poor, he joined the MV Foundation at Uppumaguluru in the state of Andhra Pradesh. From the day of joining the imparted a sense of affirmation and a desire to serve the organization by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
Vantari has been acting as the Mobilizer of the foundation he fulfills his responsibilities and is always being available to the people and gives them the help they need.
The Main Motto of the organization is to render service to the people who were in need of assistance and help them in all possible ways. The Foundation is dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human life. It strives to “Promote the well-being of Humanity” in all aspects.
Activities Rendered on Behalf of the Foundation-
- A Good Education is a Foundation for a Better Future. MV Foundation conducted Education Program with all Covid safety measures to build a better future for the youth students who have been provided scholarships.
- He has been serving as a boon to students from the weaker sections of society by providing them with financial assistance that includes their tuition and accommodation fees for their entire course.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- Each year he organized cultural events at the school and presented prizes to those who enthusiastically participated in the event and achieved success.
- Vantari mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Vantari sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- Vantari equipped masks, sanitizers, food, and financial aid to the underprivileged.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Vantari assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
HNO: 1-76, Village: Uppumaguluru, Mandal: Ballikurava, District: Bapatla, Constituency: Addanki, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 523301
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నమస్కరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
బాల్య వివాహాలు ఆపివేయాలని గ్రామంలో అవగాహన కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
Activities Rendered on behalf of MV Foundation
Born in Uppumaguluru
From ZP High School, Vijayawada
From Siddartha Junior College, Vijayawada
From Gottipati Hanumantharao Memorial Trust, Martur
From MV Foundation, Uppumaguluru