Nagidi Meher Babu
9th Ward Member, Village Secretary, Venugopalapuram, Koduru, Krishna, Avanigadda, Andhra Pradesh,TDP.
Nagidi Meher Babu is an Indian Politician and 9th Ward Member and Village Secretary of Venugopalapuram Village in Krishna District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 05th of February 1976, Meher Babu was born to the couple Mr. Nagidi Venkateshwar Rao and Mrs. Nagidi Antubhai in the village of Venugopalapuram of Koduru Mandal in Krishna District in Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1992, Meher Babu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Mopidevi in Krishna District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Meher Babu has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1999 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, he was appointed as the Mandal Committee Member of Koduru in Krishna District from TDP in 2004 and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the service to the people, he upgraded his designation by receiving the honorable position of Village Secretary of Venugopalapuram in Koduru Mandal from TDP in 2015 and taking responsibility by being completely involved in the development of the Party and welfare of the people and been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities with a code of conduct.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was elected by the people during the election poll in 2021 as the 9th Ward Member of Venugopalapuram in Krishna District from TDP and served to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly and assist the needy people.
From the moment he was given the positions till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- Every criticism is leveled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- The Booth under the control of Meher babu was awarded in the primary position around 182 booths during the time period of elections in 2019.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Meher Babu expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- All the TDP leaders protested on the main road, calling for the restoration of Amravati as the capital from Srikakulam to Chittoor districts.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfill all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- Meher Babu has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Through the TDP party, Meher Babu has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems.
- Meher Babu distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Meher Babu mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Meher Babu laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Organizing an awareness seminar to enlighten students about the significance of education in school was one of the most significant contributions Meher Babu made to ensure the students’ bright future.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Meher Babu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Sreedhar Babu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
The Courage Of A True Leader Is To Execute Up His Vision Originates From His Enthusiasm, Not From His Authority.
కృష్ణా జిల్లా వేణుగోపాలపురం గ్రామం 9వ వార్డు సభ్యులు మరియు వేణుగోపాలపురం గ్రామ కార్యదర్శి నాగిడి మెహర్ బాబు గారు .
కోడూరు మండలం కోడూరు లోని మెరక గౌడ వారి పాలెం లో ఎన్టీఆర్ వర్ధంతి సందర్భంగా గ్రామ పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు కొపనాతి సత్యనారాయణమండల పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు బండి శ్రీనివాసరావు తో సా లెం పాలెం గ్రామ పార్టీ సెక్రెటరీ మెహర్ బాబు గారు.
వేణుగోపాలపురం గ్రామానికి మంచి నీళ్లు రాకపోవటం వలన సర్పంచ్ గారి ఆదేశాలతో తొమ్మిదవ వార్డ్ మెంబర్ నాగిని మెహర్ బాబు గారు ఇంజన్ల ద్వారా పైపులను క్లియర్ చేయించడం జరిగింది.
గణతంత్ర వేడుకల్లో పాల్గొన్న తొమ్మిదవ వార్డ్ మెంబర్ నాగిడి మెహర్ బాబు గారు.