Nagaraju Goud Bomma
Party Activist, Kisan Nagar, Balkonda, Nizamabad, Telangana, BJP.
Nagaraju Goud Bomma is an Indian Politician and Current Party Activist of Kisan Nagar from the Political Party BJP.
Early Life and Education:
On the 24th of October 1983, Nagaraju Goud Bomma was born to the couple Mr.Bala Goud and Mrs.Laxmi in Kisan Nagar village.
In the year 2000, Nagaraju Goud obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishath high School placed at Kisan Nagar he completed his Undergraduate course from Apollo Vocational Junior College(MLT) located at Mancherial in 2003.
A career in Politics:
After his education, Nagaraju Goud was drawn into politics through the BJP(Bharatiya Janata Party).
Having joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2015, Nagaraju Goud turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Nagaraju Goud takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme and diminishing the usage and consumption of alcohol as well.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- As a result, Nagaraju Goud and the leaders of the BJYM demonstrated and held numerous dharnas to help create employment opportunities for graduates.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village and provided medicines free of cost to the needy people
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Nagaraju Goud distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Nagaraju Goud sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.