Telugu Nadu Vidyarthi Samaikya State Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Nagalla Bramaiah is an Indian Politician and current Telugu Nadu Vidyarthi Samaikya State Secretary from the TDP political Party in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION –
On the 02nd of December 1983, Bramaiah was born to the couple Mr. Nagalla Pichaiah & Mrs. Nagalla Krishna Kumari in Solasa village of Guntur district in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Bramaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 1999 from Srinivasa High School located at Bodhan in Nizamabad and completed his Intermediate course in 2001 from Vidya Vikas Junior College placed at Bodhan, Nizamabad.
Later in the year 2006, he holds graduation with a degree from CR Degree College situated at Ganapavaram, Guntur. In the year 2008, Bramaiah accomplished MBA from CR College at Ganapavaram in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION –
As he hails from an Agricultural Family & Was born into a rural middle-class family, he has chosen to do Agricultural Occupation as it is the backbone to all other occupations and especially it’s important for humans to survive and by sustaining his occupational work and fulfilling his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2004, Bramaiah commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Bramaiah was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2007, the party not only promoted him to the position of TNSF District Vice President from Guntur village but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, and he was designated as the Telugu Nadu Vidyarthi Samaikya State Secretary at Andhra Pradesh by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
From the start of this career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2012 the party offered him the post of Samaikya Andhra Vidyarthi Co-Convenor for Guntur as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
School Development & Welfare Activities-
- Bramaiah was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- A petition about student difficulties was filed to the RTO office.
Dharnas & Rallies-
As a State Secretary, he staged dharnas, and demonstrations were staged from the Mandal level to the district level for the special status.
During the unification of Andhra Pradesh, Bramaiah campaigned for the state’s merger under the leadership of Kiran Kumar Reddy.
Services Rendered during Pandemic COVID-19-
- Bramaiah sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to the people, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Bramaiah as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
హిందూపురం జిల్లా కోసం బాలయ్య బాబు గారి మౌన దీక్ష లో పాల్గొన్న బ్రహ్మయ్య గారు..
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని గౌరవప్రధానంగా కలిసిన బ్రహ్మయ్య గారు..