Naddi Shiva Krishna Yadav
President of BC Sankshema Sangam, District Secretary of GMPS, INC, Telangana
Naddi Shiva Krishna Yadav is the President of BC Sankshema Sangam for Nagarjuna Sagar Constituency from INC. He was born on 24-07-1989 to Narsimha & Mallamma in Chinnagudem.
In 2005, He studied his Board of Education from Nagarjuna Residential High School and Intermediate from Sri Aurobindo Junior College in the year 2007.
He Attained a Graduation from 2007-2010 at KLN Degree College, Miryalaguda.
He began his political entry through the National Students’ Union of India (NSUI), the student wing of the Indian National Congress in the year 2007.
With the Inspiration of Kunduru Jana Reddy (an Indian politician), Shiva Joined the Indian National Congress,(often called the Congress Party)(INC) in 2007 since then participated in every organized party meeting, played a key role, and became an Active Member of the Congress party.
Shiva appointed as the President of BC Sankshema Sangam for Nagarjuna Sagar Constituency and serving since 2012 by discharging his duties and responsibilities. He was also Youth Congress leader of Chinnagudem.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the position, the party designated him as the Village President of Chinnagudem from 2016-2019. In 2019, Shiva Krishna Yadav elected as the District Secretary of GMPS (Gorrelu Mekalu Pempakam dharula Sangam) and served 6 times for the respective designation.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and for college students.
- Shiva Krishna supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
- While on his way to the siege of Pragati Bhavan, Shiva Krishna was arrested and filed a case.
- He was also arrested and moved to jail for a couple of days for a road blockade.
- Shiva involved in Halia Public Meeting and imprisoned.
- Shiva conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Shiva provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Shiva.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
Services During Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.