Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation State Secretary, Nara Lokesh Yuvasena Foundation State Secretary, Mandal Telugu Yuvata President, Chodavaram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Mycherlapalem, TDP.
Mycherla Siva is an Indian Politician and State Secretary of Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation & Mandal Telugu Yuvata President of Chodavaram from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Siva was born into a rural middle-class family on the 26th of October 1994 for the couple Mr. Mycherla Gavara Raju and Mrs. Mycherla Kanakamma at Mycherlapalem Village of Chodavaram Mandal in Visakhapatnam District in the State of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Siva acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2009 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Laxmipuram and completed his Intermediate Course in 2011 from Government Junior College placed at Chodavaram.
In the year 2015, Siva attained his graduation of B.Tech from Simhadri Educational Society Group of Institution (SESGI ) situated at Sabbavaram in Visakhapatnam and completed his B.Ed course in 2020 from Chaitanya Institute of Education in Chodavaram.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Siva has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2008 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Telangana.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, he was appointed as the Mandal Telugu Yuvata President of Chodavaram from TDP in 2021 and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the service to the people, he upgraded his designation by receiving the honourable position of District Secretary of Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation from TDP in 2021 and taking responsibility by being completely involved in the development of the Party and the welfare of the people and been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities with a code of conduct.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was designated as the State Secretary of Nara Lokesh Yuvajana Foundation in 2022 to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly and assist the needy people.
From the moment he was given the positions till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Siva expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfil all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- Protests are being held on behalf of the TDP party strongly condemning and opposing the decisions of the three capitals.
- Following a recent event in which Chandra Babu Naidu wept in the CBN Assembly for instigating obscene statements against the wife of our beloved former Chief Minister, all Telugu Desam party leaders conducted a dharna in support of them to protest against the Opposition party.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Siva fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Siva has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- With the help of the government, he dug bore wells in the village and ensured a good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- Siva helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Siva acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Siva responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలూపుతు పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును అందచేయయడం జరిగింది.