Ongole Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Organization Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Muvva Katamraju is an Indian Politician and current Ongole Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Organization Secretary from the TDP Political Party of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 02nd of July, 1987, Katamraju was born to the couple Mr Muvva Avulaiah & Mrs Muvva Tirupathamma and raised in Konakanamitla of Prakasam district from Andhra Pradesh State.
In 2002, Katamraju obtained his Secondary Board of Education from AVM High School, placed at Kanigiri in Prakasam and in 2004, completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College, Podili Prakasam.
In 2007, Katamraju graduated with a degree from NMR Degree College from Kanigiri in Andhra Pradesh State.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Katamraju began his professional career by setting up a Fertilizer Shop of his own in Konakanamitla Village, and ever since he started, he has simultaneously handled his family’s Responsibilities.
CAREER IN SFI-
He is a firm believer that education is the only means of eradicating social evils and elevating society and that it is the only way of reaching out to deserving students from the most impoverished segments of society and providing them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also transform into confident individuals.
Katamraju joined the Students’ Federation of India (SFI) and was appointed as the School Leader of SFI with great zeal and the desire to serve the Students. Later, he was appointed as the College Leader from SFI to tackle the issues and consequences that arose for the Students.
Student Welfare Activities:
- He mainly focused on students like Scholarships, Free seats and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the college, new furniture was arranged.
- He laid a powerful platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Every year on 15th August, Independence Day, and 26th January, Republic Day celebrations are held at the school, and cultural events are organized. Plates and prizes are awarded to the event winners.
- As a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sorted out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reimbursement, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities for poor Students, Admissions for Students, and essential things for hostels and college students.
Family Participation In Politics-
Katamraju‘s father, Muvva Avulaiah, has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination made him join active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 1983.
In recognition of his continued service, he was promoted to the position of Village Leader from Konakanamitla Village of Prakasam and increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
During the 1996 Election Poll, Katamraju Katamraju contested for the position of MPTC of Konakanamitla from the TDP Party, but the contested position was defeated.
Katamraju‘s Cousin contested for the reputable position as an MPTC from Konakanamitla in Prakasam District from TDP Party during Election Poll. but, the slight margin of votes made him lose the position.
EARLY YEARS IN TDP-
Katamraju was influenced by many political leaders and his father, Mr Avulaiah, and he began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Katamraju was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
He won the people’s respect by upholding his promises, duties, and powers. Consequently, the following year he was appointed by the Party as the Ward Member for 03rd Ward in Konakanamitla Village.
His unwavering commitment and effort gained him the position of Ward Member for 04th Ward of Konakanamitla from TDP in 2019. He has constantly been working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Katamraju‘s unwavering commitment and genuine effort gained him the position of Ongole Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Organization Secretary from TDP in 2022. He has constantly been working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Party Activities –
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Ongole Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Organization Secretary Katamraju is an active Participant in the Badude Badudu Program organized at Konakanamitla of Prakasam.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the party’s growth, and he respectably accepted the work assigned by the higher authorities. He is wholly involved in sorting out the issues raised on any topic.
- Katamraju played a key role by participating in Bike Ralley, Dharnas, protests for the local and land issues and justice for the underprivileged.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Katamraju was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take multiple schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to benefit.
Social Activities –
- Every year, on the anniversary of national leaders’ birth and death anniversaries and freedom fighters, Katamraju and the TDP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude for their contributions to the country.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- Katamraju has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, delivering mineral water to the villagers, and distributing clothes in the Church.
- In honour of Vinayaka Chaviti, Katamraju sponsored the erection of clay statues in the Konakanamitla Village of the Prakasam district.
- He contributed to the establishment of numerous temples in the neighbouring villages, providing all of the equipment and financial support for the construction of the temples.
- Katamraju fulfils his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children were planned during the event.
- Katamraju donated blood to the Pregnancy Women and for the needy people in Konakanamitla of Prakasam District.
This has started by the Youth Members with the thought that no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitisers, food, and monetary assistance.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Biodata of Mr. Muvva Katamraju
Name: Muvva Katamraju
Father: Mr. Muvva Avulaiah
Mother: Mrs. Muvva Tirupathamma
Present Designation: Ongole Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Organization Secretary
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Konakanamitla, Prakasam, Markapur, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9182917504 .
You Are A Leader-If Your Actions Encourage Others To Dream Bigger, Perform Better, And Improve Most.
టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహిస్తున్నా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది.
కొనకనమిట్ల గ్రామంలో గ్రామ ప్రజల సమ్యస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకుంటున్న కాటం రాజు గారు.
ప్రభుత్వ ఆసుపత్రిలో ఆనారోగ్యంతో బాధ పడుతున్న రోగిని కాటం రాజు గారు పరమార్చించి, పండ్లు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
ప్రముఖ టీడీపీ నాయకులని మర్యాదపూర్వాంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.