31st Ward Incharge, Palakollu, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Mutyalapalli Manikanta is an Indian politician from the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. He is serving as the 31st Ward Incharge of Palakollu from the JanaSena Party.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Palakollu on 10-January-1992. His Parents were Sri. Peddiraju & Smt. Susheela.
In 2006, He earned his Secondary Board of Education at BRMVMH in Palakollu and intermediate from Kvm chambers Junior college in 2009.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
After completion of his education, Manikanta was debuted into active politics with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 2016.
He has been a Party Activist since the day he joined the Party, working all day and attending every organized Party meeting.
He worked as a 27th Ward TDP Member and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
In 2018, Manikanta joined the JanaSena Party. As a part of the JanaSena, He expresses keen interest and performs every activity to recognize the respective party.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2018 by being in a Rajaka Sangam and designated as the Youth President of Rajaka Sangam, Palakollu in 2019, he has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people till 2007.
In the sparkle of time, He was designated as the 31st Ward Incharge of Palakollu in 2019 and has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the People, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed.
Continuing his tenure as the 31st Ward Incharge, Manikanta was delegated as the Vice President of Palakollu Patnam further enhancing his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the Pregnancy women, unhealthy students, and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Manikanta assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village and fought on the issues of Aadhar cards, and Ration Cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the Janasena party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
ఊపిరి ఆగే వరకు చివరి రక్తపు బొట్టు నేల రాలే వరకు గుండెలోతుల్లో నుండి వచ్చే పెను కేక
“జై జనసేన జై జై జనసేన”
మణికంఠ గారు గ్రామంలోని వైద్యశాలలో అనారోగ్యులకు, గర్భిణిలకు పండ్లు మరియు మందులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..
రజక ఆత్మగౌరవ సభకు తరలి వెళుతున్న మణికంఠ గారు మరియు రజక సంఘం బృందం..
మణికంఠ గారు బృందం తో వృధాశ్రమంలోని వృద్దులకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది..