Musku Nirmala Chandrababu
Sarpanch, Iravennu, Palakurthi, Jangaon, Palakurthi, Telangana, TRS
Musku Nirmala Chandrababu is an Indian Politician of TRS and Sarpanch of Iravennu in Palakurthi Mandal at Jangaon District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 15th of May 1988, Musku Nirmala Chandrababu was born to a couple Mr. Musku Somanadham and Mrs: Musku Radhamma resided in the village of Iravennu in Palakurthi Mandal in Jangaon District.
In the year 2003, Musku Nirmala Chandrababu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Iravennu and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from SV Junior College located at Jangaon in the year 2005.
He finished his Graduation for 2years from ABV Degree College and discontinued at Jangaon in the year 2007.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Nirmala Chandrababu started his career as Government Employee(Current Bills) for 3 years and Joined as a Primary Teacher for 3years in Zilla Parishad High School at Iravennu, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2009, Nirmala Chandrababu began his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Nirmala Chandrababu was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles at the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
Later, he was designated as the Mandal General Secretary of Palakurthi in the year 2010, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
Later, In the year 2017, Nirmala Chandrababu switched from TDP to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Sarpanch of Iravennu in Palakurthi Mandal with the Majority of 764 votes in the year 2019, and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Activities Performed Recently:
- Nirmala Chandrababu gave CMRF funds, Raithu Bandu, Raithu Bheema, Kalyana Lakshmi checks, and every government program to the beneficiaries under the supervision of ZPTC.
- The beneficiaries of the Kalyana Lakshmi program, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund, and checks received under the supervision of higher authorities.
- In addition to addressing village development challenges, he took part in other social service initiatives including Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and the Palle Pragathi program.
- He constructed a graveyard to help the landless people will avoid misunderstanding, provided all the necessary funeral supplies, and moved the dead remains to the Vaikunta Ratham.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Nirmala Chandrababu will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Nirmala Chandrababu has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Nirmala Chandrababu was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Nirmala Chandrababu continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.No: 1-175, Landmark: Near Hanuman Temple, Village: Iravennu, Mandal&Constituency: Palakurthi, District: Jangaon, State: Telangana, Post: Iravennu(Raghunathpalli) Pincode: 506244.
Mobile No: 9705998838, 8555877393.
Biography of Musku Nirmala Chandrababu
|Full Name||Musku Nirmala Chandrababu
|Date of Birth||15-05-1988|
|Father Name||Musku Somanadham
|Mother Name||Musku Radhamma|
|Permanent/ Residential Address||1-175, Iravennu, Palakurthi, Jangaon, Palakurthi, Telangana,
|Mobile Number||9705998838, 8555877393.|
దేశ ప్రధానమంత్రి మోడీ గారి పిలుపు మేరకు ఉచిత కరోనా వాక్సిన్ టీకా ను వేసుకోవాల్సిందిగా కోరుకుంటూ కరోనా మహమ్మారి బారిన పడకుండా శ్రీ తుమ్మూరు కృష్ణ రెడ్డి గారు టీకాను వేసుకోవడం జరిగింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
డా.బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి వర్థంతి
సమాజంలో అణగారిన వర్గాల సంక్షేమం కోసం అలుపెరగని కృషి చేసిన సంఘసంస్కర్త,స్వాతంత్య్ర సమరయోధులు, భారత మాజీ ఉప ప్రధాని, డా.బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి వర్థంతి సందర్భంగా బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి నివాళులర్పించడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించి ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది
నిర్మల చంద్రబాబు గారు పాఠశాలలో విద్యార్ధులకు పుస్తకాలు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
నిర్మల చంద్రబాబు గారు పేద ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆశ వర్కర్స్ అందరూ కలిసి చంద్రబాబు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఐడీ కార్డు లు పంపీణీ
ప్రభుత్వం తరుపున గ్రామాల్లో నివసిస్తున్న తెలంగాణ ఆడపడుచులకు చీరలను అందచేయడం జరిగింది..
Party & Social Activities
News Paper Clippings
Born in Iravennu
Palakurthi, Jangaon, Telangana.
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School at Iravennu
From SV Junior College located at Jangaon
From ABV Degree College at Jangaon
Joined in TDP
Mandal General Secretary
Joined in TRS
Of Iravennu in Palakurthy