Musali Damodar Reddy
INC Party Activist, Gorita, Thimmajipeta, Nagarkurnool, Telangana, INC.
Musali Damodar Reddy is an Indian Politician of INC and Party Activist of Gorita in Nagarkurnool District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 05th of June 1977, Damodar Reddy was born to the couple Mr. Musali Thimmareddy and Mrs. Musali Sugunamma in the Village of Gorita in Thimmajipeta Mandal of Nagarkurnool District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1995, Damodar Reddy completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Gorita in Nagarkurnool District.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Damodar Reddy began his political career in the year 2019, after completing his studies, by joining the Indian National Congress (INC) Party, which was founded by Dadabhai Naroji and led by Sonia Gandhi, to address the people’s political requirements while also offering a modest service.
Damodar Reddy has been representing the INC and contributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party, by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Damodar Reddy served as the Party Activist since 2019 from INC and performed very hard for the victory of the party till 2004.
As a Party Activist, he worked to exceed his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
Party and Social Activities:
- The house deeds were handed over to the families living in the village through the housing scheme implemented by the government and also resolved the complications that occurred under the schemes.
- He has attended numerous meetings and Carried out development activities related to Villages like setting up Street lights, and solving water issues by increasing the Purity of water.
- Damodar Reddy provided financial and humanitarian aid to those affected by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Damodar Reddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Damodar Reddy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.