Musalaiah Maraka Yuvasena
Social Activist, YSRCP Party Activist, Amudalapalli, Nizampatnam, Repalle, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Musalaiah Maraka is a YSRCP-affiliated Indian Politician and Social Activist from Amudalapalli, Nizampatnam.
Born and Education:
On 14th September 1980, Musalaiah was born to the couple Krishnamurthy and Dharalaxmi. He was raised in Amudalapalli village.
Musalaiah received his Board of Secondary Education at Nizampatnam high school, Nizampatnam. He obtained his Intermediate from Narayana junior college, which resided at Repalle.
He began his professional career soon after completing his studies. Musalaiah hails from an Agricultural family. He has a wealth of expertise in the Agricultural sector.
Political Career of Musalaiah:
In 1999, Musalaiah entered into Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party out of a desire to serve the people. He contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected as an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
Later, he joined the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP). Musalaiah took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He contributed to Samaikyandhra Movement for Special Status and participated in Y.S Jagan’s and Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Musalaiah, who contributed significantly to the party, and people’s welfare, was recognized as an Party Activist by YSRCP officials.
A career being a Social Activist:
Musalaiah initiated voluntary efforts to serve the needy people. He firmly believes that “Helping hands shine Brighter than prayer lips”.
He stepped toward Social Service to ensure that no one goes hungry due to a lack of funds. Musalaiah had a great desire to help people since he was a child, which drove him to become a Social Worker to bring pleasure to others via his profession. He is at the forefront of everyone in his surroundings who needs assistance. He continues to serve the public by doing his share to assist those who seek assistance without even thinking about it.
He has established a strong reputation among the public as a Social Worker. People admire Musalaiah for making him happy by making other people happy.
He gained the support of the whole society by supporting those in need. His dedication to social work at a young age has won him a reputation today as a man of brilliance.
Activities Undertaken by Musalaiah Recently:
- As part of the preventive measures to control the Corona virus, in the wake of the lockdown undertaken by the state government, as per the directives of Minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Gram Panchayat YSRCP leaders and Musalaiah distributed vegetables to 140 families.
- Maraka Musalaiah, the YSRCP leader, conveyed his Heartfelt Gratitude to Yalavarthi Venkatarao for the construction of the church and Veerabraham temple in Amudalapalli village as well as for solving the problem of drinking water in the village.
- In Komarolu village under Amudalapalli Gram Panchayat, a Food Donation Program was organized for 300 devotees at Kameswaramma Temple by YSRCP Leader Maraka Musalaiah.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of CC roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- He has participated in every meeting, and gave his contribution for the development of the party.
- Musalaiah made a particular effort to address farmer difficulties, and he fought tirelessly for their rights.
- He arranged a blood drive and a medical camp in the area, and he gave blood to those in need.
- He provided financial assistance to the needy inhabitants of the hamlet, as well as assistance in any other form that was required.
- He addressed and resolved difficulties like as pensions, ration cards, health cards, and Aadhar card concerns.
Musalaiah’s Effort During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Musalaiah rendered his service to the Amudalapalli people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Musalaiah put effort even during the Covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the most extraordinary Greed!!
H-No: 1-170-4, Main Road, Brahmam Gari Temple, 2nd Ward, Village: Amudalapalli, Mandal: Nizampatnam, Constituency: Repalle, District: Bapatla, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522314
Mobile: 9866947042, 701394601
Virtue comes through contemplation of the divine and the exercise of philosophy. But it also comes through public service. The one is incomplete without the other. Power without wisdom is tyranny; knowledge without power is pointless!!
Bio-Data of Musalaiah
Name: Musalaiah Maraka
Date of Birth: 14th September 1980
Father: Mr. Krishnamurthy
Mother: Mrs. Dharalaxmi
Education Qualification: Intermediate from Narayana junior college
Profession: Social Worker
Present Designation: Social Activist from Party Activist from Amudalapalli, Nizampatnam
Political Party: YSRCP
Permanent Address: H-No: 1-170-4, Main Road,Brahmam Gari Temple, 2nd Ward, Amudalapalli, Nizampatnam, Repalle, Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9866947072, 701394601
ఏపీ సీఎం YS. జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన ముసలయ్య యువసేన గారు
ఆముదాలపల్లి గ్రామంలో భారతరత్న డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 131వ జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆయన విగ్రహానికి నివాళులు అర్పిస్తూన్న మరక ముసలయ్య యువసేన గారు
వైయస్ అవినాష్ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసి శుభాభివందనాలు తెలిపిన మరక ముసలయ్య యువసేన గారు
చీరాల టీడీపీ ఇన్చార్జి కొండయ్య యాదవ్ గారు గారిని కలిసిన YSRCP లీడర్ మరక ముసలయ్య గారు
మోపిదేవి రాజీవ్ గారితో YSRCP లీడర్ మరక ముసలయ్య గారు
ఆముదాలపల్లి గ్రామంలో రాజ్యసభ సభ్యులు మోపిదేవి వెంకటరమణ రావు గారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలలో పాల్గొన్న మరక ముసలయ్య యువసేన గారు
మారక ముసలయ్య గారి పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా వితంతులకి 500 మందికి చీరలు ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది
ఆముదాలపల్లి గ్రామ పంచాయతీ పరిధిలోని కొమరోలు గ్రామంలో ఉన్నటువంటి కామేశ్వరమ్మ టెంపుల్ నందు మారక ముసలయ్య గారు 300మంది భక్తులకు అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది
YSRCP లీడర్ మారక ముసలయ్య గారు ఆముదాలపల్లి పంచాయతీలో సుమారు 2500 కుటుంబాలకు ప్రతి కుటుంబానికి 10 కేజీలు కూరగాయలు ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది
ఆముదాలపల్లి గ్రామంలో చర్చి, వీరబ్రహ్మం ఆలయం నిర్మాణాలకు అలాగే గ్రామంలో తాగునీటి సమస్య పరిష్కారానికి కృషి చేసిన యలవర్తి వెంకట్రావు గారికి ysrcp నాయకులూ ముసలయ్య గారు హృదయపూర్వక కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు
ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా
పంచాయతీ ఎలక్షన్ ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలతో YSRCP లీడర్ మారక ముసలయ్య గారు
నామినేషన్ వేస్తున్న సందర్భం
పంచాయతీ ఎలక్షన్స్ లో నామినేషన్ వేస్తున్న ముసలయ్య గారు
వైయస్ జగన్మోహన్ రెడ్డి గారి పుట్టినరోజు సందర్భంగా బ్లడ్ డొనేషన్ కార్యక్రమం లో పాల్గొన్న ముసలయ్య గారు
Humans and society interact in close proximity. They are interdependent. No society can exist without people, and humankind
cannot exist without society. They must depend on society to meet their aspirations.
Humans get several benefits from society. In return, it is the obligation of every human to do meaningful social service for the
benefit of society and oneself.
All people should be conscious of their social obligations and endeavour to instil in their children a sense of social service.
-Musalaiah Maraka Yuvasena
Musalaiah Maraka was active at a variety of YSRCP Activities
Musalaiah Maraka has met YSRCP Officials on some occasions
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19
సంపాదించడం అంటే కేవలం డబ్బే కాదు…
విలువలను కూడా సంపాదించాలి.
కష్టాల్లో ఉన్నప్పుడు మనల్ని గట్టెక్కించేవారిని, బాధలో ఉన్నప్పుడు ధైర్యాన్ని నింపేవారిని సంపాదించాలి!!
-Musalaiah Maraka Yuvasena
Born in Amudalapalli
at Nizampatnam high school, Nizampatnam
from Narayana junior college
through the Congress party
Joined in the YSRCP
from Amudalapalli, Nizampatnam