BSP Vijayawada East Constituency Secretary, Vijayawada, Vijayawada East, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, BSP
Murali Kanaparthi is an Indian Politician belonging to the BSP Party. He is a prominent BSP leader with plenty of experience in the political field. He is the current Vijayawada East Constituency Secretary of Vijayawada from the BSP.
Born and Education:
He was born on 26th November 1979 in Vijayawada. His parents were Kondalrao and Rani.
In 1996, Murali completed his schooling at Mallikarjunarao high school resided at Vijayawada.
He was a Private School Teacher by his Profession.
A career in Politics:
Murali started his Political Career with the Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP). He established himself as a Public Leader upon joining the party by participating in the party’s welfare activities. In recognition of his efforts and dedication, he was recognized by party leaders as a Party Worker and a Social Worker.
He has a huge Political Career in the BSP. Murali 20years served in the party.
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a National Level Political Party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans, referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes(OBC), along with religious minorities. The party claims to be inspired by the philosophy of Gautama Buddha, BR. Ambedkar, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Narayana Guru, Periyar EV.Ramasamy and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj.
In the year 2020, The party officials appointed Murali as Vijayawada East Constituency Secretary from the BSP in recognition of his constant hard work and pure effort.
On the occasion of his appointment as Assembly Secretary, Murali said that he would work to the best of his ability with the aim of BSP party victory and swore that he would move forward with the aim of the party’s welfare. He extended his heartiest thanks to the party officials for electing him as the Assembly Secretary.
- Murali also gave his contributions to the public as a Social Activist. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Murali has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Murali conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Balasubrahmanyam handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- Charan demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
Service During the Pandemic Covid-19:
-Murali rendered his service to the Vijayawada people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Murali put effort even during the Covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
బాబాసాహెబ్ డాక్టర్ బి.ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి 131వ జయంతి రోజున ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల పదవ తరగతి విద్యార్థులు మరియు తొమ్మిదో తరగతి విద్యార్థులకు పెన్నులు పెన్సిలు స్టాప్ స్టాప్ మర్లు ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది, మరియు స్థానిక పెద్దలు చేత కేక్ కట్ చేయించి విద్యార్థులకు మరియు స్థానికులకు కేకులు చేయడం జరిగినది