Mummaneni Rama Naidu
Constituency Youth Leader, P Kammavaripalli, Puttaparthi, Sri Sathya Sai district, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Mummaneni Rama Naidu is an Indian politician belonging to the TDP party. He is a prominent TDP leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. He currently holds the designation Constituency Youth Leader from Puttaparthi, Sri Sathya Sai district.
Early Life and Education:
On 13th June 1984, Rama Naidu was born to the couple Venkat Narayana and Padmavathamma. He was raised in Puttaparthi Mandal. He is a Responsible Leader who has lived a successful life by devoting his life to assisting others and sharing their difficulties.
Rama Naidu received his Board of Secondary Education from Srimathi Eshwaramma high school.
In 2010, He started his Professional Career as a Businessman. He is moving forward in his professional career doing the Real Estate business.
Political Career of Rama Naidu:
From an early age, Rama Naidu had a sense of service and a determination to serve the people politically. His constant effort to serve people led him into Politics. He has been a TDP Party Activist since his childhood.
About the Patry:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party in the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP commits to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Rama Naidu became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
Rama Naidu contributed substantially to its growth as a constant presence at all of the Party’s events. At any given moment, he was able to aid the people in any manner possible as a Party Worker and Social Worker.
TDP leaders organised large-scale dharnas, rasta roko, and cycle yatra to meet their objectives. Rama Naidu and TDP leaders held sit-ins over farmers’ grievances, demanding that the demonstrations continue until the government addressed the farmers’ concerns.
He played a vital role in the Party by participating in all activities such as organising Party Membership Programs, Election Campaigns, holding voting awareness programmes, and informing youth about the necessity of youth involvement in Politics.
Rama Naidu, who has been an Ardent Supporter of the people since childhood, was recognised as a TDP Party Activist, and TDP authorities appointed him as Constituency Youth Leader from Puttaparthi Sri Sathya Sai district, with the belief that he would continue his efforts.
Rama Naidu Being a Social Activist:
- Rama Naidu even worked as a Social Activist in Kammavaripalli village. During his tenure, several charitable actions were carried out.
- He has taken an active position in environmental protection by participating in Palle Pragathi and Clean and Green by casting the plants in the village.
- He advocated for the needy and the advancement of welfare. He is continuously raising his hand to help the underprivileged.
- Rama Naidu provided financial assistance to the village’s underprivileged residents and assistance in other ways as required.
- He fought and resolved difficulties like pensions, ration cards, health cards, and Aadhar card concerns.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationery things to High School Students and motivated them to score high marks.
- Rama Naidu gave financial assistance to the needy people in the hamlet and also contributed a set amount to merit students for their further education to ensure that no student goes uneducated due to a lack of funds.
- TDP leaders have demonstrated against the government’s increase in the cost of petrol and diesel.
Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity!!
Bio-Data of Rama Naidu
Name: Mummaneni Rama Naidu
Date of Birth: 13th June 1984
Father: Mr. Venkat Narayana
Mother: Mrs. Padmavathamma
Education Qualification: SSC standard from Srimathi Eshwaramma high school
Profession: Business(Real Estate)
Present Designation: Constituency Youth Leader from Puttaparthi, Sri Sathya Sai district
Political Party: TDP
Permanent Address: H-No: 8-264, near Hanuman Temple, Village: P Kammavaripalli, Mandal&Constituency: Puttaparthi, Distict: Sri Sathya Sai district, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 515134
Contact No: 6300277296
Rama Naidu with TDP Leaders
A few words by Rama Naidu on his Political Journey..
With a desire to serve the public, I began my political career with the TDP party.
Despite the challenges at every turn, I stand before the people today as a committed leader, unwaveringly pursuing the aim of political wellbeing.
I’d like to thank TDP Officials for this opportunity. I will continue to serve as a public servant in order to repay your trust. I will be eternally thankful to my people who worked so hard to get to this point, as well as the officers who assisted in making it happen. I will continue to work for the greater good.
-Rama Naidu Mummaneni