Mullagurthi Mohan Naidu
Ward Member, Bukapuram, Bethamcherla, Nandyal, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Mullagurthi Mohan Naidu is the Ward Member of Bukapuram, Bethamcherla Mandal. He was a dedicated leader of the Telugu Desam Party.
Born and Education:
He was born on 16th July 1994 to the couple Sonkanna and Sridevi in Bukapuram.
In 2011, Mohan Naidu earned his Board of Secondary Education at ZPHS, Kothapelli. He completed Intermediate from Sidharth junior college, located at Dhone. Mohan Naidu attained his Graduation(Degree) from Vaishnavi degree college, Dhone.
Basically, he hails from an agricultural family. He was a Farmer by his Profession.
Mohan Naidu started his Political journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
He took part in all-party programs such as party joining programs, election campaigns, dharnas, movements. Mohan Naidu was contested and was elected as Ward Member from Bukapuram, Bethamcherla Mandal. He satisfies people by fulfilling their desires in his regime.
- Mohan Naidu served as Social Activist in the Bukapuram village. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- He took part in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Mohan Naidu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Mohan Naidu informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Mohan Naidu’s effort during the Pandemic:
-As a responsible TDP leader Mohan Naidu gave his contribution even during the covid crisis.
-During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Mohan Naidu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.