Mukkerla Andalu Yadav
District Mahila Leader , Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri , Telangana , BRS
Mukkerla Andalu Yadav is an Indian Politician of the BRS Party and District Mahila Leader of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri in Telangana.
Mukkerla Andalu Yadav is born in Gundlaplly village, Yadagirigutta Mandal, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District of the Indian State of Telangana.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Mukkerla Andalu Yadav Joined in Bharat Rashtra Samithi(BRS), formerly knowns as Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in 2001 as she was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by KCR during the Telangana Movement and joined the BRS party and served as a Leader of the Party.
During the period of 2001 to 2015 Mukkerla Andalu actively participated in political meetings and worked towards developing the village activities.
As a Member of Mahila Mandal and Dwakra, she guided the people on how to utilise the government funds for the benefit of the villagers. She played an important role in educating and empowering the women in the village by encouraging them to participate in various activities and meetings.
Her contribution towards the development of the village was highly appreciated by the villagers and she gained their trust and support. Overall, her active participation and guidance helped in uplifting the standard of living of the villagers and bringing about positive changes in the village.
The BRS Party offered Mrs. Andalu Yadav a B-form to contest for the responsible Position to serve the Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri People but she rejected the position as she was fit to serve the people without political authority.
Mukkerla Andalu Yadav was appointed as the Mahila Mandal President of Yadagirigutta from BRS Party in 2009, and she served in this position until 2015. However, the people of Gundlapally village encouraged and supported her, which boosted her morale. With their support, she contested the elections again and won the 1st ward member position.
Her efforts were acknowledged by the party, and in 2018, she was promoted to the position of District Mahila Leader of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District by the BRS Party.
During local body elections in 2015, Mukkerla Andalu Yadav contested for the 1st ward Member of Gundlapally from BRS Party and with the support of the Village People she was elected for the contested Position with a majority of 25 votes and continued her services to the people politically till 2020.
In 2015, Andalu was appointed as the Town Mahila President of Yadagirigutta from the BRS Party, which was a significant responsibility. She served in this role until 2018 and continued to render services to the people as an Active Member of BRS.
As the Town Mahila President, she was responsible for overseeing the women’s wing of the party and organising various activities and events to promote women’s empowerment and participation in politics.
Andalu worked tirelessly to support the party’s initiatives and to connect with women in the community to understand their issues and concerns. Her dedication and commitment to serving the people and promoting women’s empowerment earned her respect and admiration from her colleagues and the community alike.
In recognition of her contributions, she was appointed as the District Mahila Leader of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District by the BRS Party in 2018. In this new role, she continued to work tirelessly to promote the interests of women in the district and to address their concerns. She also worked to promote the party’s agenda and to expand its support base in the region. Overall, her hard work, dedication, and commitment to service have made her a respected and valued member of the BRS Party.
In 2009, During the Local Body Elections, She contested the 1st Ward Member of Gundlapally from the BRS Party, but due to a difference of 07 votes the position was vacated.
Mukkerla Andalu Yadav impressed to Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao in the BRS party and participated in the Telangana movement, supported BRS people as an active member and attend the party meetings and movement to separate the Telangana people and tell the village people, how to develop our Telangana state like, support finance for agriculture, employment, education, municipality, support to finance for old age people and she also fight for women’s rights, dharnas.
- Mukkerla Andalu Yadav is an active person in politics and she has been recognized by the village people also a good impression so she gave support to Sunitha Mahender reddy to win the ZPTC elections and also campaigned for MLA elections
- Mukkerla Andalu Yadav Campaigned to MLA elections to support Dr.Kududula Nagesh won the MLA seat and after 2011 in by-elections again she supported Dr.Kududula Nagesh for Telangana movement.
- She campaigned for ZPTC and MLA elections and supported Sunitha Mahender Reddy’s to gain majority of votes to the contested leader and occupy the position.
- she supported Dr.Kududula Nagesh during the general elections for the contested position and Andalu Yadav worked hard to made him win the elections.
- she attend the party meetings and participated active member of the BRS party in Telangana
- Mukkerla Andalu Yadav was Mandal Mahila President 2009-15, Participated in many Social Service tasks conducted by many voluntary organisations in her surrounding villages.
- In addition to providing funds, other forms of support have also been made available to assist individuals in organising their marriages.
- As a Ward member from Grama Panchayat funds, during her reign, CC roads were constructed as part of the village’s socio-economic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program to improvise transportation.
- To ensure the safety of the general public municipality personnel while taking appropriate precautions. underground drainage, street lights, and water taps. and implemented the schemes for physically and mentally challenged people provided by the government.
- From MLA funds BC Bhavanam, the Main reason for starting this Organisation was that the Backward Classes people had to develop themself and build their careers. such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- Gouda Bhavans providing employment opportunities is critical to promoting economic growth and social development. It enables individuals to secure stable and sustainable income and improve their standard of living.
- Anganwadi bhavans provide Education for children and employment for teachers and food facilities for children, medical camps, haritha haram, healthy food for pregnant ladies, support to old people also for shelters.
- She aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with necessities and assisting them through financial troubles like pensions and ration cards.
- As a Leader, she has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents, and water filters.
- Participated in party activities and carried out his responsibilities with almost sincerity, She has earned the recognition and respect of her constituents.
- Her ideology is centred around social justice, equality, and empowerment of the marginalised sections of society.
- As a responsible political leader, Mukkerla Andalu Yadav has executed her duties with a sense of purpose and accountability toward the people. By following a code of conduct and adhering to ethical standards,
- In her continued efforts towards social welfare, she has fought tirelessly for the concerns, welfare, and rights of people in the community, resulting in successful development.
- Andalu Yadav expresses a keen interest in continuing to serve the people and promote the party’s values and principles for the betterment of society. A prestigious position that he executed with great responsibility and confidence.
Biodata of Mukkerla Andalu Yadav
Name: Mukkerla Andalu Yadav
Spouse: M. Swamy Yadav
Marital Status: Married
Children: -Not Allowed-
Political Party: Bharath Rasta Samithi(BRS)
Present Designation: District Mahila Leader
Permanent Address: Gundlapally, Yadagirigutta, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Telangana
Contact No: 7893329889, 8885272232
నాగార్జునసాగర్ ఉప ఎన్నిక లో భాగంగా
నిడమనూరు పట్టణంలో CM.KCR గారికి కట్టిన గుడిలో kcr గారి విగ్రహానికి పాలాభిషేకం చేసిన ఆలేరు ఆశాజ్యోతి MLA ప్రభుత్వ విప్ గొంగిడి సునితమహేందర్ రెడ్డి గారు ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో నోముల భగత్ గెలుపుకోసం ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం నిర్వహించారు
Born in Gundlapally
of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri district, Telangana
Joined in BRS
Mandal Mahila Presedent
Town Mahila President
in Yadagirigutta, BRS
in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District
Contested as 1st Ward Member