Mukkera Anand Kumar
TRS Party Leader, Girmapur, Medchal, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, TRS
Mukkera Anand Kumar is an Indian Politician and current TRS Party Leader from Girmapur village in the Indian State of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Anand Kumar was born on 09th September 1980, to the couple Mr. Mukkera Hanumanth and Mrs. Mukkera Susheela and resided in the village of Girmapur at Medchal district in the respective State of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, in the year 1998, Mukkera studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Girmapur in Medchal.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS –
After the accomplishment of his studies, Anand Kumar was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Anand Kumar is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy.
In the year 2006, Anand Kumar began commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2006, the party not only promoted him to the position of Ward Member from Girmapur but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
In the year 2014, Anand joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, the party offered him the post of TRS Party Leader for Girmapur as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION AND INVOLVEMENT IN THE POLITICS–
Mrs. Mukkera Navaneetha joined politics after being inspired by Anand’s Political Activism. She has been following in her husband’s ways and providing altruistic services to the public since she first engaged in politics.
For her determination, She was promoted by electing as the Sarpanch of Girmapur from TRS to discharge her duties along with Mr. Mukkera Anand Kumar from 2021 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed by the party.
Welfare & Social Activities-
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Anand has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- Anand Kumar participated in village development activities like paving CC roads, digging borewells, erecting street lights, clearing drainage systems, and resolving water problems.
Services Rendered in PANDEMIC COVID-19-
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Anand distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Anand sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Village: Girmapur, Mandal: Medchal, District: Ranga Reddy, Constituency: Medchal, State: Telangana, Zip Code: 501401
తెలంగాణ మునిసిపల్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ మరియు అర్బన్ డెవలప్మెంట్ మంత్రి “కల్వకుంట్ల తారక రామారావు” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన టి ఆర్ ఎస్ పార్టీ నాయకుడు ఆనంద్ కుమార్ గారు.
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పూలగుశం ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Girmapur
Medchal, Ranga Reddy
From ZP High School, Girmapur
Joined in the INC
From INC, Girmapur
Joined in the TRS
From TRS, Girmapur