2nd Ward Member, Rampally Dayara, Keesara, Medchal Malkajgiri, Congress, Telangana
Mukka Mahender is the 2nd Ward Member of Rampally Dayara Village in Keesara Mandal from the Congress Party.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born in Rampally Dayara Village of Keesara Mandal on 31st Dec 1990 to the couple Mukku Yadaiah and Neelamma.
He never believed in any fancy education. He had a simple educational background, as anyone did, and completed his education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education in 2006 from ZP High School located at Keesara Mandal.
CAREER IN PROFESSION:
On the one hand, while continuing his responsibilities, He concurrently started his professional career by working in a Real state office.
He is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:-
Mahender began his political career by joining the Congress Party. He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Village President of Rampally Dayara from Congress Party in 2009 to look after the people and the issues they are facing in the village.
In the year 2014, He was elected as 1st Ward Member of Rampally Dayara from Keesara Mandal. He has been served as the congress Party Activist and doing his part for the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
During the Local Body Elections in 2019, Mahender was elected by the people as the 2nd Ward Member for Rampally Dayara Village of Keesara Mandal from Congress.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village. He has given tent house, many times for free of cost.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.