Sarpanch Forum Mandal President, Sarpanch, Chamalapally, Chandur, Nalgonda, Munugode, Telangana, TRS.
Mudiga Arraiah is an Indian Politician and Sarpanch of Chamalapally in Nalgonda District from the Political Party TRS.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of January 1983, Arraiah was born to the couple Mr. Mudiga Lingaiah and Mrs. Mudiga Ramulamma in the village of Chamalapally in Chandur Mandal of Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Arraiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Chamalapally in Nalgonda District.
Basically, Arraiah hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
In the year 2000, Arraiah was drawn into politics through the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Upon joining, Arraiah started rendering services to the people as a Party Activist for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
During the Local Body Elections in 2008, Arraiah was contested for the MPTC of Chandur Mandal in Nalgonda but unfortunately, the position has been vacated.
Later on, he was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) and Arraiah joined the TRS party in 2008 and served as a Leader of the Party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
Arraiah extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Village President of Chamalapally from TRS in 2014 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position and by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
During the elections in 2019, Arraiah was contested and was elected by the people for the Village Sarpanch in Chamalapally of Nalgonda District from INC with a huge percentage in the voting.
In recognition of his continued service, in the year 2022 the party not only promoted him to the position of Sarpanch Forum Mandal President of Chandur from TRS but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
Arraiah has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Party and Social Activities:
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Arraiah will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Arraiah has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- With the association of the TRS, National Leaders anniversaries have been celebrated by remembering the services they rendered for the nation.
- Arraiah acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Arraiah responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
“ఎవరికీ ఏ అవసరం వచ్చిన ప్రతి ఒక్కరికి నీవు గుర్తొస్తున్నావంటే నీవు నాయకుడిగా ఎదగడం ప్రారంభమైనదని అర్ధం.”
– ముడిగ ఎర్రయ్య
చండూరు మండల్ సర్పంచుల ఫోరం అధ్యక్షుడు
రాజకీయ పార్టీ TRS నుండి నల్గొండ జిల్లాలోని చామలపల్లి గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ “ముడిగ ఎర్రయ్య గారు.
మానవ ఆరోగ్యంపై గంజాయి ప్రభావం గురించి నల్గొండ పోలీస్ వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఏరయ్య గారు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది. .