Mude Nagabushanam Naick
Mandal ST Cell President, PMK Thanda, Ramakuppam, Kuppam, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Mude Nagabushanam Naick is the Mandal ST Cell President, Ramakuppam from the YSRCP. He was born on 06-March-1986 to Shankar Naick and Jayamma. In 2006, He completed his schooling at ZP high school, Pandalamadugu. He attained Intermediate from Vani junior college.
Nagabushanam completed his Graduation with a Degree from S.V Arts degree college, Thirupathi. In 2014, He attained B.Ed from Sri Rama Institute of Thirupathi. In 2015, Nagabushanam earned his Masters(MA) from S.V University, Thirupathi.
He entered into Active Politics with the YSRCP in 2014 and contested as Ward Member of 9th ward from PMK Thanda. Nagabushanam selected as ST Cell President of PMK Thanda in 2015.
Since 2016, Nagabushanam serving as Mandal ST Cell President, Ramakuppam from the YSRCP. In 2020, Nagabushanam’s mother Jayamma contested as MPTC of Pandalamadugu from the YSRCP. He has participated in the Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR party program. He took part in the YS Jagan Padayatra. Campaigned 2019 assembly elections.
- Nagabushanam is a Social Activist. He has done many development activities such as he laid CC roads, put street lights, made village surroundings clean.
- He gave financial assistance to poor people.
- Sanctioned Ration cards, Pensions to the village people.
- Constructed kitchen in the school. He has been provided stationery things to the students on August 15th and January 26th every year
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He provided food to migrants, also provided NRGS jobs to the migrants.
- Conducted awareness programs on how to maintain Social Distance and how to prevent COVID-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.