Panchayath President, Venkannapeta, Denkada, Nellimarla, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Muddada Suresh is an Indian Politician and Panchayath President of Venkannapeta, Denkada Mandal, Vizianagaram district.
Born and Education:
On 4th July 1996, Suresh was born to the couple Appala Swamy and Anusha in Venkannapeta village.
In 2012, Suresh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Raghumanda. From 2012-to 2014, he completed his Intermediate at Maharaja Junior College, Vizianagaram. He graduated with a Degree from Maharaja degree college, Vizianagaram.
A career in Politics:
Suresh always had plenty of zeal and enthusiasm for serving and assisting those in need. He volunteered his services to the public as a youngster. His desire for social service inspired him to pursue a career in politics. In 2021, he officially entered Politics with the Janasena Party.
Jana Sena Party(JSP) is an Indian regional political party based in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. It was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan on 14 March 2014. Jana Sena means “People’s Army”. The motto of the party is “fight for the rights of each and every common person”.
The main goal of JanaSena is to question any type of corruption in government functioning and organizations and to protect the basic rights of the people.
→ Social consciousness without caste
→ Politics without religious discrimination
→ Reverence for linguistic diversity
→ Protection of our traditions and culture
→ Nationalism without neglecting regional aspirations
→ Relentless fight against corruption
→ The progress that preserves the environment.
He follows Janasena Party principles and ideologies. He took part in all Movements and Dharnas for the welfare of the party.
He was chosen as the Party Activist by the authorities who recognized his ability to support the people in all possible ways at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
Suresh was elected as Panchayath President from Venkannapeta, Denkada Mandal, and made him always available for the people of Venkannapeta to solve their needs irrespective of time.
- Suresh also gave his contributions to the people as being Social Activist. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- He protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- Suresh and JanaSena leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol, diesel, and groceries prices.
- Participated in the Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs as a part of the environment protection.
- He organized dharnas and protested for the immediate release of fee reimbursement and scholarships.
- Conducted Annadanam Program for the poor, and orphanages every year.
- He conducted village development activities such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- Suresh provided Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- With the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money he provided financial support to the poor students in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.