Mandal ST Cell Vice President, China Laxma Puram, TurkaPally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Alair, Telangana, TRS
Mudavath Srikanth is an Indian Politician of TRS and Mandal ST Cell Vice President of TurkaPally at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 11th of August 2000, Mudavath Srikanth was born to a couple Mr. Mudavath Balya and Mrs: Mudavath Suguna resided in the village of China Laxma Puram in Turakapally at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri district in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2017, Srikanth acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Madhapur and completed his Diploma from Samskruthi College at Ghatkesar at Kondapur in the year 2020.
He pursuing his B.Tech from ACE Engineering College in Ankushapur in the year 2022.
A career in Politics:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services offered to the people by the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Mudavath Srikanth started his political career in 2016, by becoming a member of the Telangana Rastra Samithi (TRS).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as TRSV Village President from TRS in 2018, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Mandal SC Cell Vice President of Turakapally in the year 2021 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- Srikanth staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Srikanth will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Srikanth has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- As a part of environmental protection, Srikanth has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance as well as the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Srikanth continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio -Data of Mr. Mudavath Srikanth
Name: Mudavath Srikanth
Father: Mr. Mudavath Balya
Mother: Mrs. Mudavath Suguna
Present Designation: Mandal ST Cell Vice President
Education Qualification: Pursuing B.Tech
Permanent Address: China Laxma Puram, TurkaPally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Alair, Telangana
Contact No:9347546901, 8464022795.
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”
గవర్నమెంట్ విప్ మరియు ఆలేరు MLA గొంగిడి సునీత మహేందర్ రెడ్డి గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన శ్రీకాంత్ గారు.
శ్రీకాంత్ గారిని పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా కష్టకాలంలో ప్రజల యోగ క్షేమాల కోసం కుటుంబానికి దూరంగా ఉంటూ నిరంతరం కష్టపడినా పోలీస్ సిబ్బందికి కృతజ్ఞత తెలుపుతూ పండ్లు పంపిణి చేసిన శ్రీకాంత్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు.
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి ధర్నా చేయడం జరిగింది.