State General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, MSF
MSF Sudharshan is currently working as the State General Secretary of Madiga Student Federation (MSF).
He was born in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh on 19 February 1997. His parents were Narayana Swamy and Adhilakshmi.
He received his early education from ZP High School in 2011 at BKS and He attended College in the year 2016.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
MSF Sudharshan was drawn into politics in 2014 through the Madiga Student Federation (MSF).
Since the date of joining the Party was an Active Member who worked all days and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and organization.
He was appointed as the District President of Anantapur in the year 2014 and discharged his duties and responsibilities for 6 months.
In the span of time, Sudharshan was designated as the District Secretary and carried out his responsibilities for the last 6 months of 2014 year.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2015 by being designated as the District President of Anantapur from MSF and has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position till 2016.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as being a State Committee Convenor in 2016 and accepted the post appointed by the party and continued his duties up to 2018.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, He was in the position of State General Secretary in the year 2018.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable positions that were assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
For his excellent performance during the process of his service, the higher authorities are in the planning to upgrade Sudharshan designation to State President of MSF.
10000 / – was given to Anantapur District RDT to Vishal Ferrer Madam from Somaladoddi village, SC Colony Madiga Student Union. MSF Sudarshan announced that many people are dying due to corona across the state. RDT has come forward and helped by setting up institutions and hospitals for corona patients suffering from oxygen levels and oxygen cylinders are not available. Special thanks on behalf of MSF for coming forward during such difficult times to RDT who has done so many good deeds for tribal families
He Specially thanked the youth of Somala Doddy Colony for their hard work and collection of donations for Somala Dodi SC to RDT
- He served as a Social Activist. He served under the MSF by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He conducted Cultural and Traditional programs and noticed every student’s talent and he gave the best advice for their future career.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Sudharshan set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He fought and solved the issues of villagers and also the problem relating to pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and Aadhar cards.
- Sudharshan fought over land issues of Backward and low-level communities by others and later those lands were issued to the concerned owners.
- He organized the blood camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Sudharshan financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Sudharshan provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- he fought for the reservations of backward and low caste communities and also on the issues of the villagers.
- Sudharshan performed many activities for the development of the village and Organization.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar Birth Anniversary, Sudharshan Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services he provided to the nation and distributes Books and Stationery things to the School students.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- He fought for equal rights in the SC Reservation quota and also fought against the government to allocate houses to the homeless sc & st community.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He regularly fights for the issues of students and solving those by participating in Student Dharnas, Rallies at every level irrespective of the zone.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the welfare of the Madiga People.
- Sudharshan mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He has been instrumental in many of the programs like Complications under government Schemes, and soonly problems were resolved.
also provided better infrastructures like Desktops, Blackboard, Tube lights in schools.
- As being a student, He fought for every issue related to students and sort out them within a minute. Constantly working hard for the student’s career.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- They Demanded that the perpetrators should be severely punished and strict action should be taken as many Madiga are being harassed.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits nearly to 200 families to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Sudharshan came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Sudharshan also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
“I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the Madiga community and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live.”
సుప్రీంకోర్టు నిర్ణయం వేతిరకంగ CI గారికి వినతి పత్రం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
సుప్రీంకోర్టు నిర్ణయం వేతిరకంగ వీఆర్వో గారికి వినతి పత్రం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామా నివాసులకు నిత్యావసర వస్తువులను, కూరగాయలను మరియు బియ్యం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.