Mp Raj Kumar Yadav
Founder & President of Rajanna Mitra Mandali, Secunderabad, Telangana
Mp Raj Kumar Yadav is serving as the Founder & President of Rajanna Mitra Mandali which is an NGO/ based Public Charitable Trust with the mission to serve the disabled, Orphans, and Widows.
Early Life & Education
He was born in Siddipet, Telangana on 15-August-1958 to Mallesh. He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School resided in Siddipet in the year 2010 and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College.
Raj Kumar debuted into active politics at a very young through the Telangana Rastra Samiti in 2001. Since the date of joining the Party, He has been working as an Active Member who worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and Village.
Constantly striving for the Prosperity of the people and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people in the year 2013, He established a Foundation as Rajanna Mitra Mandali and he has been serving as the Founder and President of the respective Organization.
Since the day of establishment, Raj Kumar has performed many social activities and benefited many poor and needy people with his services.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part with humanity to help those who seek help without even thinking.
Services Rendered Through Rajanna Mitra Mandali
On being such a reputable position, Raj Kumar has performed many service activities for the well-being of the people.
- Three-wheelers are being provided on behalf of the organization to those who have difficulty traveling and need to travel on their own.
- In the old age home where the elderly live, bedsheets were handed over along with the necessary supplies to them.
- He expressed his humanity by donating wheelchairs free of cost to those who were born with disabilities and suffered from accidental loss of limbs.
- Pension money from the government supports old-age people and the handicapped to make ends meet, but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
- When the health of the disabled deteriorated he was rushed to the hospital to ensure timely treatment and care for them.
- Raj Kumar being distributing tricycles to physically handicapped persons as it is very much comfortable for them and helps as a means of transport.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He stood up for the poor, disabled people, orphans, and widows. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in orphans.
- If anyone in the orphan encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the disabled People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes and pensions for disabled people, widows and helped them to survive their lives.
- He has been serving as a boon to students from the weaker sections of society by providing them a free Education for their entire course.
- Many awareness camps have been conducted for the disabled and issued certificates to them.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Raj Kumar came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- Raj Kumar also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.