Movva Venkateshwara Rao
Machilipatnam Parliament Telugu Rythu Committee Vice-President, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Movva Venkateshwara Rao is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as Machilipatnam Parliament Telugu Rythu Committee Vice-President.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up in Tippanagunta on 15-09-1964 to Late. Janaki Ramaiah & Sai Durga Nava Mani.
In 1981, He received his Secondary Board of Education at Vishwa Bharathi Residential School and Intermediate from VKR Junior College in 1983.
Later in 1987, He Obtained a Graduation from CR Reddy Degree College in Eluru.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 1983, Venkateshwara Rao began his early political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP upto 1991.
Between 1991 to 2000, He worked in a Fabrication Business and rejoined the TDP in the year 2000.
During the period of elections in 2013, He was contested, won as Co-Operative Director, and from then provided services to the people till 2018 by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
From 2013 to 2018, His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Seetharama Swamy Alayam Secretary, has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In the year 2015, He was designated as the Eluru Canal 10th Channel President by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations till 2020.
For the work and humility that he is constantly doing all day for the Party and Seeing himself working loyally for the development of the party, in 2020 the party assigned to him the honorable post of Bapulapadu Mandal Telugu Rythu Committee President.
His ideological commitment and generous sincerity made him Machilipatnam Parliament Telugu Rythu Committee Vice-President and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually worked hard for the well-being of society.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village. If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the clearance of Drainage systems and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Raju assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TDP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He pointed out that the rates of petrol and diesel were annoying to the common man and that the government should immediately reduce their rates.
- Dharnas and Rasta Roko are held on injustices against the public and also to sanction the SC loans.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
తెలుగు వారి యొక్క గొప్పతనాన్ని ప్రపంచానికి చాటిన మహానీయుడు స్వర్గీయ శ్రీ నందమూరి తారక రామరావు గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా అంజలి ఘటిస్తూ దివ్యస్మృతిని స్పరించుకోవడం జరిగింది..
టీడీపీ పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా పార్టీ జెండాను ఆవిష్కరించిన పార్టీ నేతలు, కార్యకర్తలు, సభ్యులు …
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రజల సమస్యలను అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ వినతి పత్రాన్ని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
వర్షాలకు నష్టపోయిన పంటను పరిశీలించి, అధికారులకు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది..