Mother Service Society
Reddy Gudem, NTR Gudem, Mylavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
The Mother Service Society is a non-profit organization that was established in 2022. It assists those in need without making distinctions based on the beneficiaries’ ethnicity, race, caste, religion, or social status. It is devoted to serving children, adults, and anybody who favors our benevolence and compassion in whatever capacity.
Since 2022, we have been here to serve, and all of our services are coordinated through the Mother Service Society, which hardworking individuals manage.
Our assistance reaches people living in rural areas as well as those living in urban and suburban areas on a national scale. These include children and adults with special needs, elderly people, victims of cancer and AIDS, patients suffering from any other disease, and people who have been exempted from society.
The service will be given per the requirements. Our mission is to enhance their level of life by meeting their education, health, and protection requirements, in addition to meeting their other fundamental human needs.
The service has five moral principles: love, care, feeding, protection, and education. The mother service organization is currently carrying out a variety of major and minor initiatives in education, health, food and nutrition, community development, and livelihood support.
Selfless service and charity to the poor to make them self-sustainable.
Ensuring a life of dignity for impoverished adults, abandoned senior citizens, orphaned and helpless children and Caring for people.
Objectives and Motives:
- All community members must cooperate in a spirit of togetherness, friendliness, and solidarity to advance the rural regions.
- To implement planting, greening, cleanliness, education development, and environmental infrastructure improvements in the community.
- Supporting the impoverished classes in their handicrafts and sources of existence.
- To engage in and create social, communal, cultural, and economic projects.
- Provide young women and youth with skill training on development projects.
- To cooperate with other communities and to promote community development.
- Through this organization, jobless individuals will receive free training in various professions.
- In the case of natural disasters, efforts should be made to give various forms of support and assistance to all affected individuals, regardless of caste, religion, or social standing.
- Offering assistance and support to orphans, the elderly, the crippled, the oppressed, etc.
- To encourage greater awareness of health initiatives.
- Community-based education on children’s rights, elimination of child labor in rural areas, and establishment of children’s clubs.
- Every individual must be notified of HIV/AIDS, and the infected person must be admitted to the appropriate hospital or care facility and provided all necessary assistance.
- Utilizing government resources to satisfy the needs of the populace.
- Everyone in the community attempts to safeguard it.
- To arrange sports and cultural events to improve the mental health of the village’s children and youth.
- This organization provide financial guidance and assistance to low-income and jobless students pursuing higher education.
- Every child born in the village must be immunized against illnesses, and efforts should be made to improve each child’s health.
- To provide irrigation water to farmers, efforts are being implemented.
- To strive towards establishing law and order in the community.
- Efforts are being made to convey moral and spiritual values to the villagers of the community.
- Efforts are being undertaken to get different subsidies from the government and non-government groups to develop this community.
- To educate the general public about government-implemented welfare programs and encourage them to utilize them.
- Efforts are being undertaken to educate the villagers about the standards.
- The government and private benefactors create orphanages and retirement communities to offer refuge for the homeless.
- To provide training for youth, youth and women, farmers, government-private employment, and self-employment.
About the Founder:
On January 15, 1990, in Reddy Gudem Village, NTR District, Andhra Pradesh, India, Malladi Prasad Rao was born to a middle-class family. His early life was marked by a high degree of humanity in the form of love, caring, compassion, and sharing. Disturbed by the injustices built up over many generations, he resolved to employ economic and social empowerment to bring the uncared, unloved, and undesired into the mainstream.
His early success as a social activist resulted from his strong determination, consistent hard work, and excellent academic career. Even as a young man, he was inspired by St. Mother Teresa’s message to help the poor regardless of race, religion, or nationality. His burning desire to see his vision of a better world realized inspired him to form the Society. That enthusiasm led him to create The Mother Service Society with like-minded individuals in 2022.
He is dedicated to the cause of eliminating societal problems and is hardworking and modest to boot. His every deed proves that he is the perfect embodiment of that uncommon blend of nobility and humility.
Today’s world suffers from hunger and a lack of love. Every single life on our planet deserves to be cherished and cared for. Unfortunately, because of the clumpy way of life, some of us cannot have it. Our goal is to fill their lives with love and to provide a glimmer of hope to those who dwell in misery. As a result, we ‘Serve Through Love.’
“Give without expecting anything in return.”
Service in Pandemic COVID-19
ఐక్యరాజ్యసమితి దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా చీరల పంపిణీ
ఐక్యరాజ్యసమితి దినోత్సవం పురస్కరించుకొని మంగళవారం ఎన్టీఆర్ జిల్లా విస్సన్నపేట మండలం వేమురెడ్డి పల్లి గ్రామంలో మదర్ సర్వీస్ సొసైటీ స్వచ్ఛంద సేవ సంస్థ ఆధ్వర్యంలో సంస్థ అధ్యక్షులు మల్లాది ప్రసాదరావు అధ్యక్షతన ఘనంగా నిర్వహించారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో వేమిరెడ్డిపల్లి గ్రామంలోని నిరుపేదలైన వృద్ధులు, వితంతువులుకు 60 మందికి రాయల సుధీర్ బాబు సహకారంతో చీరల పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్టీఆర్ జిల్లా రెడ్డిగూడెం మండలం ప్రభుత్వ ఆసుపత్రిలో వృద్ధులకు బాలింతలకు రోగులకు ఫ్రూట్స్ పంపిణీ చేసిన మదర్ సర్వీస్ సొసైటీ స్వచ్ఛంద సేవ సంస్థ అధ్యక్షులు మల్లాది ప్రసాదరావు గారు . ఈ సందర్భంగా సంస్థ అధ్యక్షులు మల్లాది ప్రసాదరావు మాట్లాడుతూ నెరసైలైన పేదలకు చేయూతనిస్తూ సేవా కార్యక్రమాలు చేయటమే సంస్థ యొక్క ముఖ్య ఉద్దేశం అని అన్నారు. కార్యక్రమంలో వైద్యశాల డాక్టర్లు సిబ్బంది తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు
విజయవాడ ప్రెస్ క్లబ్ లో ఏర్పాటుచేసిన ముదిరాజ్ సోదరుల నూతన సంవత్సర క్యాలెండర్ ఆవిష్కరణలో పాల్గొన్న మదర్ సర్వీస్ సొసైటీ స్వచ్ఛంద సేవ సంస్థ అధ్యక్షులు మల్లాది ప్రసాదరావు గారు ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో సెంట్రల్ ఎమ్మెల్యే మల్లాది విష్ణు గారు , ముదిరాజ్ సంఘం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు చప్పిడి కృష్ణమోహన్ ముదిరాజ్ గారు తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
News Paper Clippings
- MOTHER SERVICE SOCIETY
- MOTHER SERVICE SOCIETY
Door No:6-30, Reddy Gudem,
NTR District, Andhra Pradesh, 521215-INDIA