Mothe Naveen Reddy
Student Wing Mandal President, Hussain Nagar, Sirkonda, Nizamabad, Nizamabad Rural, Telangana, BRS.
Mr. Mothe Naveen Reddy is an Indian Politician of BRS and Student Wing Mandal President of Sirkonda Mandal, Nizamabad District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born in the Hussain Nagar of Sirkonda Mandal On 14th July 1992 to the couple Mothe Mallaiah and Sulochana.
Naveen obtained his early education of SSC Standard in 2007 from Satya Shodhak Patashala located at Sirkonda of Nizamabad District.
In 2009, he completed his undergraduate from Kamadhenu Junior College situated at Sirkonda of Nizamabad District.
Naveen attained his Graduation of Degree with a B.Sc in Computers from SSR Degree College placed at Nizamabad in 2014.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
After the completion of his Studies in 2015, Naveen began his Political Career through the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India).
Carrying out his duties as a Party Activist after joining the BJP Party, in 2016 he further expanded his responsibilities as the Mandal Youth President of Sirkonda from BJP to render services to the people at the zonal level.
The day he joined the Party, he worked beyond his means for the development of the party and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
After governing the people with the assigned positions in 2020, Naveen switched the party to the Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS)which if formerly called as Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao, the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he designated the Position of Student Wing Mandal President of Sirkonda from BRS in 2020 by being working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the People till the date.
In the year 2020, Naveen established a Yuvasena in his Locality and serving the people by organizing social and welfare activities which results in the development of the village.
On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) and on the other hand, he was solving the problems of his villagers politically.
As a Telangana Activist:
Naveen was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., 2014, Naveen played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Naveen was imprisoned while participating in the movement.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Naveen expressed that the effort would be possible only with the BRS party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Naveen worked along with Arkela Narsi Reddy the Nizamabad Congress Leader and Ex-Member of Legislative Council(MLC).
- Naveen laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Naveen fights for job reservation for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- Each year he organized cultural events at the school and presented prizes to those who enthusiastically participated in the event and achieved success.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Every year, Pandu organize Blood donation camp by donating blood to the needy people and Health Camp in his locality.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- As the Rice Mill in the village is causing harmful to the Village people, Naveen forcefully made the Rice Mill Closed, and certain cases are filed on that respective issues.
- Naveen assisted financially for the development of the School at his own cost.
- During the summer, the Chalivendram was set up to supply fresh water to the villagers, as well as cold water for travellers.
- Clean and Green was aimed to increase green cover and improve sanitation in villages. As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and power supply has improved.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:-
- Naveen also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- He worked all days(Day and Night)during the covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
- As Self isolated people were not able to take care of themselves, Naveen came forward to assist them by providing basic essential things to them for a certain period by following certain measures.
- He has been providing financial assistance to the unemployed who have lost their jobs due to the corona and are in dire straits.
- During the corona Pandemic, Naveen provided food to the people in Sirkonda Mandal and Hussain Nagar Village.
- Naveen conducted awareness program at the Kamadhenu College and Primary School in Hussain Nagar about the Corona Virus and given certain precautions to prevent the dreadful virus.
Village: Hussain Nagar, Mandal: Sirkonda, District: Nizamabad, Constituency: Nizamabad Rural, State: Telangana.
Mobile: 84648 34851
లోక్సభ మాజీ సభ్యురాలు మరియు 2014 నుండి 2019 వరకు నిజామాబాద్ లోక్ సభ నియోజకవర్గ పార్లమెంటుసభ్యురాలుగా వ్యవహరించిన కల్వకుంట్ల కవిత గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి చెక్కుల పంపిణీ
సిరికొండ మండలం లోని హుస్సేన్ నగర్ గ్రామానికి వచ్చిన కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి చెక్కులని గౌరవ నియులైన ఎమ్మెల్యే గారు శ్రీ బాజిరెడ్డి గోవర్ధన్ గారు మరియు ఎంపీపీ సంగీత రాజేందర్ గారు ZPTC మన్సింఘ్ గారు రైతు విభాగం అధ్యక్షులు మోతే చిన్నారెడ్డి గారు మ గ్రామ సర్పంచ్ దనెం లక్ష్మి తిరుపతి గారు ఎంపీటీసీ గోవర్ధన్ గారు మరియు TRSV మండల అధ్యక్షులు నవీన్ రెడ్డి మోతే గారు అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన నవీన్ గారు.
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల పంపిణీ
లాక్ డౌన్ సమయంలో గ్రామ నివాసులకు కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యావసర సరుకులను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
ఆక్సిజన్ సిలిండర్ పంపిణీ
నిజాంబాద్ ప్రభుత్వ హాస్పిటల్ బండి మాణిక్యం కంటేశ్వర్ ప్రాంతానికి చెందిన ఇతను కరోనా బారిన పడి నెలరోజులు హాస్పిటల్లో ట్రీట్మెంట్ తీసుకుని అయిన సందర్భంగా డాక్టర్ గారి ఇంటి దగ్గర ఆక్సిజన్ పెట్టుకోవాలని సూచించగా మాణిక్యం తమ్ముడు చిరంజీవి అన్నయ్య బ్యాంక్ ఏర్పాటు చేయడం తెలుసుకొని ఆక్సిజన్ కావాలని కోరగా ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
పార్టీ నాయకుడు ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో నాయకుడికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ నమోదు కార్యక్రమం
తెరాస పార్టీ లో నవీన్ గారు చేరుతున్న సందర్భంలో
కరోనా సమయంలో జంతువులకు పండ్లను పంచుతున్న నవీన్ గారు.
మద్యం వలన కలుగు నష్టాలు
మద్యం సేవించడం వలన కలుగు నష్టాలను ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూన్నా నాయకులు.
Party and Social Activities
Newspaper Clippings and Pamphlets
Born in Hussain Nagar Village
of Sirkonda Mandal
from SatyaShodhak Patashala, Sirkonda Mandal
from Kamadhenu Junior College, Sirkonda Mandal
from SSR Degree College, Nizamabad
Joined the BJP
Mandal Youth President
of Sirkonda, BJP
Joined the BRS
Student Wing Mandal President
of Sirkonda, BRS