Motam Ram Kumar
Huzurabad District Legal Advisor, JAC Convenor, Huzurabad, Telangana, TRS
Motam Ram Kumar is an Indian Politician and current Huzurabad District Legal Advisor & JAC convener from TRS of Huzurabad in Telangana.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 19th of January 1981, Ram Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Motam Ramchandraiah and Mrs. Motam Sarojanamma and resided at Huzurabad in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1996, Ram Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Warangal, Telangana. later in the year 1998, he attained an undergraduate from Goud Junior College at Hanamkonda in Telangana.
Later he acquired graduation with a degree from Kakatiya University at Hanamkonda in Telangana and accomplished it in 2001. In the year 2003, Ram Kumar finished Journalism at Unique Law of College from Hanamkonda in Telangana.
CAREER IN SOCIAL SERVICE-
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
He has been working hard for the welfare of the people in the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
Being worked as a Social Activist, Ram Kumar was not completely satisfied with his services, to accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to put focus on sanitation In view of that Ram Kumar fulfilled his responsibilities and always being available to the people and giving them the help they need.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Ram Kumar has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by the Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the founder of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) under the auspicious Chandrashekar Rao in 20104 Ram Kumar joined the TRS party and served as a Leader of the Party.
In 2008 as an Active Secretary from TRS, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, and college development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
In the year 2008, he was promoted as the State JAC Convenor of Huzurabad in Telangana after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct, as well as for the privilege of recognition.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for the Society’s advancement.
Ram extended his service and work by accepting the elected position of Legal Advisor of Huzurabad in Telangana from TRS in 2018 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position and by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
Ram actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and he lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
During Telangana Movement, Ram played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Ram has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
Ram contributed to many Activities During the continuous Telangana Movement-
He organized and was involved in Rasta Roko from a distance of the Huzurabad.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Cooking Warp during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
Ward Developmental Activities –
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Ram has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Ram primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Ram built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- Ram sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Ram assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
ఆర్ధిక శాఖ మంత్రి తన్నీరు హరీశ్ రావు గారిని గౌరవప్రధానంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడిన రామ్ కుమార్ గారు..
Mr. Ram Kumar with Prominent Politicians
Ram Kumar is an honor to meet an Rajya Sabha Member Captain Laxmikantha Rao.
Ram Kumar had a formal meeting with the Tourism Corporator Chairman Uppula Srinivas Gupta.
JAC Convenor Ram Kumar had a courtesy meeting with the Planning Commission Vice Chairman Boinapally Vinod Kumar.
Ram Kumar and TRS Leaders politely Met Wardhannapet Member of Telangana Legislative Assembly Aroori Ramesh.
JAC Convenor Ram Kumar is an with a Social Welfare Minister Koppula Eshwar..