Mooli Ganga Maheshwar Reddy
32rd Ward Councilor, Kadapa District Parliament Joint Secretary, Brahmanapalle, Pulivendula, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Mooli Ganga Maheshwar Reddy is the 32nd Ward Councilor of Pulivendula and Kadapa District Parliament Joint Secretary. He was born on 01-06-1977 to Veeramma and Bayapureddy. He completed SSC at Ravindranath high school, Pulivendula. In 2006, He attained ITI from Pulivendula.
In 2010, Maheshwar Reddy started his political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) party and he was a Member of the Pulivendula Congress. In 2012, He joined the YSRCP under the auspicious of Vivekananda. He has participated in Samaikaindra Movement, Y.S Jagan Padayatra.
In 2018, Maheshwar Reddy appointed as Kadapa District Parliament Joint Secretary from the YSRCP. In 2021, He was selected and serving as 32rd Ward Councilor of Pulivendula. He involves in party activities such as Election Campaign, Bike Rallys, Rasta Roco, Dharnas, Special Status.
- He participated in Palle Pragathi, Pattana Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs and helped poor people.
- He laid CC roads, provided a water facility, solved a drainage system.
- Gave financial assistance to poor people.
- Maheshwar Reddy distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the villages during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period,
- He was provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
Born in Brahmanapalle
Joined in the Congress party
Joined in the YSRCP
Kadapa District Parliament Joint Secretary
from the YSRCP
32rd Ward Councilor