Mandal Youth President, Ex-MPTC, Velpur, Balkonda, Nizamabad, Telangana, TRS
Mondi Ashok was the Ex-MPTC and Mandal Youth President of Velpur from TRS. He was born on 16-03-1985 to Saianna and Bhagitha. He studied SSC at ZPHS, Velpur, and attained Intermediate from Narendra junior college.
In 2009, Ashok entered into Active Politics with the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP). He is a fan of Megastar Chiranjeevi. In 2011, He was a Mandal Leader of Velpur from the PRP. Ashok resigned from the PRP and joined the Indian National Congress(INC) party. In 2014, Ashok elected as MPTC from the Congress party and served till 2019.
He joined the National Student’s Union of India(NSUI). From 2014-2016, he worked as Constituency President of Balkonda from NSUI.
From 2016-2018, Ashok appointed and served as Youth Congress Constituency President, Balkonda from the Congress party. In 2019, Ashok left the Congress party and joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. He gave his contributions to the Telangana Movement. Participated in Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath, Palle Pragathi, Pattana Pragathi programs.
Since 2020, He serving as Mandal Youth President of Velpur from TRS.
- He worked as a Party Activist involves in every party activity that took part in Bike Rally, Rasta Rocos, Dharnas, Bandhs, Election Campaign.
- The road at Velpur Government Hospital was very congested. It was very embarrassing for motorists. Ashok made the problem solved immediately by repairing the road.
- Ashok and party members participated in an unemployment drive at the Velpur Mandal Center.
- Ashok and party leaders staged a Satyagraha Dhiksha demanding the strengthening of local bodies, the immediate abolition of undemocratic GO 39, and the abolition of farmer coordination committees.
- Balkonda constituency Youth Congress members-led peace rally to pay homage to the souls of those who lost their lives in the terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims.
- Ashok plants under the auspices of Balkonda Constituency Youth Congress in Velpur village on the occasion of Rahul Ji’s birthday.
- Youth Congress leaders have criticized the arrest of Chilli Farmers for asking for a support price. They demanded that the cases against the farmers be withdrawn immediately.
- Ashok petitions to RB & SE NZB on behalf of Village Development Committee for construction of Speed Breakers in Velpur Village & Velpur Sign Board at Sugar Factory.
- Youth Congress constituency president Mondi Ashok and party leaders demanded that illegal arrests are stopped as Laticharge on Mallanna Sagar farmers was an attack on democracy.
- He has been provided stationery things to the students on August 15th and January 26th every year.
- Conducted district-level party meetings.
- Gave financial assistance to minority people for their marriages.
- Ashok also involves in development activities like laid CC Roads, solved drainage problems, put Street lights, and set up bore wells in his village.
- He donated money, dresses, food to the poor people.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Ashok distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He was Provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.