Indian National League State President, Pedaparimi, Thullur, Guntur, Tadikonda, Andhra Pradesh.
Mohammed Younus is the former Indian Politician of TDP and Indian National League State President of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 08th of January 1970, Younus was born to the couple Mr. Mohammed Shab Jhan and Mrs. Shanbee and resided in the village of Pedaparimi in Thullur Mandal of Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Younus acquired his Secondary Board of Education from St.Mary’s High school located at Pedaparimi, Guntur District, and completed his Intermediate course, and Graduation with a degree from Andhra Christian College at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
His professional growth continues following his graduation certificate, with him completing a course in the medical field and being promoted to a Medical Practitioner.
Later on, he set up a Younus Clinic in his locality as he committed to fulfilling his societal responsibilities by continuing his political and medical service to the people.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Having joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in 1985, Younus’s political career was started with the aim of attaining the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a member of the TDP, Younus takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Activist by carrying out his obligations in accordance with a code of conduct and for the recognition of the relevant party.
After being served in the TDP Party, Younus stepped into the Indian National League in the year 2018 to continue his service work in another way.
For his stubbornness, he was elevated to State President of the Indian National League in 2018, with the mandate to carry out his tasks only for the benefit of the people, without impacting the party’s faith in him.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to bring more voters to win the party in his locality.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Younus collected money from the senior political leaders and handed over the collected money to the handicapped and the old aged people to survive and satisfy their basic necessities.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Younus continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- Younus offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services Rendered during the covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Younus offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Younus acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Younus responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown. He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- He distributed rice, vegetables, and the basic essentials to the covid affected people and the poor in the village.
H.No: 113-5/443, Village: Pedaparimi, Mandal: Thullur, District: Guntur, Constituency: Tadikonda, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 522236.
Mobile: 93811 71098, 94900 67813
బహుజన రాజకీయ చైతన్య యాత్రలో భాగంగా
ఇండియన్ నేషనల్ లీగ్ నేషనల్ ప్రెస్ మీట్ లో పాల్గొన్న మహమ్మద్ యూనుస్ గారు.
నేషనల్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ మీటింగ్
ఇండియన్ నేషనల్ లీగ్ నేషనల్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ మీటింగ్ లో ముఖ్య అతిధి గ విచ్చేసిన మహమ్మద్ యూనుస్ గారు.
Mr. Mohammed Younus with Eminent Politicians
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ ప్రజా వ్యవహారాల సలహాదారు “సజ్జల రామకృష్ణా రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హోం మరియు డిజాస్టర్ మేనేజ్మెంట్ మంత్రి “మేకతోటి సుచరిత” గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Pedaparimi Village
of Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh
Studied SSC Standard
from St.Mary’s High school, Pedaparimi
from Andhra Christian College, Guntur
from Andhra Christian College, Guntur
Joined in the TDP
Joined in the Indian National League
of Indian National League, Andhra Pradesh