Telangana State Sanchara Muslim Sankshema Sangam Working President, Telangana
Mohammed Shabeer is an Indian Politician and Telangana State Sanchara Muslim Sankshema Sangam Working President.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 2nd of January 1985, Shabeer was born to the couple Mr. Madar and Mrs. Chan Bi in the Village of Malkapur.
In the year 2000, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Shurdaya School, Kurutla, and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College.
Later, He Obtained a Graduation from SDLC Kakathiya University, Warangal.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY
In 2010, He joined the Telangana State Sanchara Muslim Sankshema Sangam and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
As a Special Corporator, he demonstrated his loyalty to the People by continuously working for their well-being, and striving hard for their benefit.
In 2020, His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him the Working President of Telangana State Sanchara Muslim Sankshema Sangam by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnering great respect from the populace from then.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Shabeer was an enthusiastic participant in the development of the town and school. Dharnas and Rasta Roko’s are held on injustices against Special Corporators.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Food item packets, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సంచార ముస్లిం సంక్షేమ సంఘం నిర్వహించిన ముఖ్య సమావేశంలో భాగంగా
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సంచార ముస్లిం సంక్షేమ సంఘం లోగో
సభ కార్యక్రమంలో ప్రసంగం ఇస్తున్న తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర సంచార ముస్లిం సంక్షేమ సంఘం వర్కింగ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ సబీర్ గారు..