Mohammad Sharukh Basha (Imran Khan)
Active Leader of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Minority Cell Wing, Penumaluru, Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Mohammad Sharukh Basha is the Active Leader of the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Minority Cell Wing of YSRCP. He was born on 05-07-1992 to Mohammad Basha&Afzal Unissa in Sanathnagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. In 2013, He completed his Graduation from Osmania University, Tarnaka, Hyderabad. Basically, he hails from Middle-Class Family.
In the year 2014, Sharukh Basha Started his Political Career by entering into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) Party. From 2014-2019, he worked as a Member of YSRCP. Since 2019, Sharuk Basha is serving as an Active leader of the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Minority Cell Wing. Sharuk Basha is willing to contest for Kodad Assembly, Telangana.
- In 2017, Sharukh Basha Provided meals and distributed bedsheets, Blankets, and Rugs to the Orphanages and Old age Homes.
- He financially assisted the School and College Students for their higher education.
- He donated a certain amount of money to the death affected family. He fought for the discounted prices of the farmer’s crop.
- He financially assisted the old aged and the poor people in his village. He distributed food, fruits, and essential things to the needy people in the village.
- Sharukh Basha Supported the poor family for the marriages. He solved every issue related to Old age Pension, Handicapped Pension, and Widow Pension in the village.
- He Participated in Telangana Movement and also in many Social Programs like Swachh Barath, Chalo Hyderabad, Million March, and Rasta Roko.
- During the Pandemic lockdown, Sharukh Basha distributed Essentials, Masks, and Sanitizers to the village people and also conducted an awareness program on the maintenance of physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the virus Corona.
- He distributed Rice and vegetables to the village people and frontline workers. He provided his financial assistance to the migrant workers.
- The whole village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.